--
      --
        --
          50%
            --
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-10-2010, 01:14 PM by P.J.

I got a Pikkolo because my baby wanted to face forward in a front carry position, and I had heard how bad it is for baby's spine and development in other carriers (like Baby Björn) where the baby's dangling from their crotch, whereas the Pikkolo can be cinched at the bottom and form a seat for baby facing forward. So this is one great use of it, however you need to stuff a towel in front of baby's chest in this position as it doesn't quite fit right. For regular front carries it's really fo...

11-10-2010, 06:48 PM by texasfarmom

The Pikkolo has really helped me get stuff done around the house with a 4 month old (19 lbs, 26 in)who loves to be carried. The back carry is very easy to do and is very comfortable for both my daughter and me. I have found it to be easy to adjust with and without baby in it. It is nice to have the dual adjusting straps as well. I got the support belt, but have not had to use it yet. Overall, I love this carrier!

11-11-2010, 06:14 AM by Laurski

My husband and I tried this and the Babyhawk Oh Snap on in the store and at first decided to get the Babyhawk, because we were both going to use the carrier and the length of the Babyhawk seemed better for sharing, since I'm 5'7" and he's 6'3".  However, I really liked the shorter body of the Catbird, and ended up getting one for my baby shower.

I am so glad we did!  The Pikkolo can be used with newborns from 8lbs, and we used it every single day of the first 6 weeks of ou...

11-10-2011, 12:31 AM by HeatherB
                      I bought the Pikkolo to have an option for a buckle carrier where my little one could have his legs out rather than in. The Pikkolo has an adjustable base which allows both small babies to be legs out and also any baby to face forward while still sitting ergonomically. I tried it out, immediately, with my 3yo son, and was amazed at how comfy it was, even with him. The baby was far more comfortable, of course, and I found the adjustable base was great for finding a perfect fit for him.

M...
                      Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members have owned this product.
                      No members want this product.
                      Details
                      Catbird Baby Pikkolo Carrier

Description: A Pikkolo Baby Carrier is a unique blend of a Mei Tai Carrier and Buckle Carrier. Pikkolo Baby Carriers feature comfortable but slim memory foam straps which allow you to comfortably wear your baby from birth (without a separate insert) all the way to toddlerhood (up to 40 lbs.). Pikkolo carriers can be adjusted to wear your baby on your back, your hip, your front with your baby facing in, and in a uniquely ERGONOMIC front facing out position. The modern geometric Georgia print is custom designed for Catbird Baby from fabric designer Jan DiCintio of Daisy Janie. Each Pikkolo Baby Carrier comes with a detachable hood, optional chest strap for use with back carrying, and instructional booklet. Made By: Catbird Baby Made Of: 100% Cotton

Details:

Detail Value
                      Binding Baby Product
                      EAN 7798089059110
                      Label Catbird Baby
                      Manufacturer Catbird Baby
                      Product Group Baby Product
                      Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                      Publisher Catbird Baby
                      Studio Catbird Baby
                      Title Catbird Baby Pikkolo Carrier - Georgia
                      Height 6 inches