Viewing Product: Rumparooz G2 One Size Cloth Diaper | 12 pack bundle - Mothering Forums

Rumparooz G2 One Size Cloth Diaper | 12 pack bundle
Rating Distribution 7 Review(s)
    14%
      --
        14%
          57%
            --
              7 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-10-2010, 02:38 PM by Xavismom

We love these, never ever had a poop leak. The fit my DS trimly when he was NB, and they still fit him great now at 30 Ib. I love the prints, and I love the snap together doubling option for the inserts.

11-10-2010, 09:54 PM by rightkindofme

My 2.5 year old has just outgrown these in rise, but they have been wonderful diapers up till now.  I appreciate how easy they are to wash (the stuffers fall out easily) and how versatile they have been in size up to now.

01-11-2011, 05:07 PM by em2stewartswife

I was really disapointed with these. I did my research and thought these would be the best but they have leaked every time my daughter has worn them. She is only 3 months old so its not like she is peeing gallons of fluid. I have tried everything to make these work for us but they just dont. I am so sad we spent so much on these.

11-01-2011, 01:40 PM by DevinKS

This is by far one of my favorite in my stash (using for about 2 months). The shapely insert makes this diaper less bulky between my LO thighs and great for daytime use.  I prefer the velcro/aplix to the snap because you have more options when sizing.  My only issue has come up recently with two leaks in the back and can not for the life of me figure out what is causing it.

12-30-2011, 09:21 PM by Cloth Mommy

I really love this diaper, I use a thirsties hemp insert so I can't speak for the 6R mf insert it came with. The diaper has a great fit, super soft fleece and quality snaps. I really like it but it and wish I had more than 1 in my stash!

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Rumparooz G2 One Size Cloth Diaper | 12 pack bundle

Description: Rumparooz G2 One Size Cloth Diaper | 12 pack bundle Kanga Care brand cloth diapers are the ONLY cloth diapers on the market that have been uniquely designed to contain the messiest of messes. The inside of each diaper is designed with 2 gentle internal gussets that channel each leg. No chance of escape for even the messiest or messes! Keep that cute outfit clean! The Rumparooz Onesize Cloth Diaper has 4 sizes which are adjustable by the rise snaps on the front of the diaper. The Rumparooz is the first onesize diaper that starts fitting at 6 lbs, no more waiting for your newborn to put on a few pounds before wearing cloth diapers! Available in both Snap and Aplix (Velcro) closure, the Rumparooz are a pocket diaper system. Each diaper comes with a "6r soaker" which has 6 absorbency and size setting to best customize the fit and function of the Rumparooz for your child. The 6r soaker is inserted in the pocket opening on the inside of the Rumparooz to make the diaper absorbent. The R

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        Label Rumparooz
                        Manufacturer Rumparooz
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher Rumparooz
                        Studio Rumparooz
                        Title Rumparooz G2 One Size Cloth Diaper | 12 pack bundle
                        Weight 0 pounds
                        Brand Rumparooz