Viewing Product: Safety 1st Complete Air Convertible Car Seat - SPECIAL PURCHASE - Mothering Forums

Safety 1st Complete Air Convertible Car Seat - SPECIAL PURCHASE
Rating Distribution 2 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-29-2013, 12:58 PM by sugarpalmer

We really love this seat. The installation is quick and simple. The harness hight is adjusted from the front of the seat and can be adjusted with the seat still installed. Makes it really easy to use the seat for more than one kid. 

04-02-2013, 07:02 PM by sallyrae17

I have this carseat for both of my kids. My son is almost four and we had him rear-facing until he was 3 1/2 - he's still small, only 30 pounds, but he was definitely ready to turn around. I like that it has such a high weight allowance for rear-facing and that it seems really comfortable for your child. 

Since we've turned it to forward-face, it's been just as great. We can use it until my son is 60 pounds (at this rate, he'll be 15) and the height allowance seemed really ...

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members own this product.
                  Details
                  Safety 1st Complete Air Convertible Car Seat - SPECIAL PURCHASE

Description: The Safety 1st® Complete AirTM Convertible Car Seat with Air ProtectTM Side Impact Technology is perfect for infants rear-facing from 5-40 pounds and 19"-40" and toddlers forward-facing from 22-50 pounds and 34"-45".Safety 1st® brings revolutionary Air ProtectTM Side Impact Technology to your family with the Complete AirTM Convertible Car Seat.  With up-front harness adjustment and one click LATCH system, you'll appreciate the convenience features offered by the Complete AirTM Convertible Ca

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Toy
                  EAN 0884392222109
                  Feature One Click LATCH installation system allows for faster and easier installation when moving between vehicles
                  Label Safety 1st
                  Manufacturer Safety 1st
                  Product Group Toy
                  Product Type Name TOYS_AND_GAMES
                  Publisher Safety 1st
                  Studio Safety 1st
                  Title Safety 1st Complete Air Convertible Car Seat - SPECIAL PURCHASE
                  UPC 884392222109
                  Height 28.6 inches
                  Length 21 inches
                  Weight 18.2 pounds
                  Width 18.4 inches
                  Brand Safety 1st
                  MPN CC044HVT
                  Color Brown