--
      --
        --
          9%
            42%
              43 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-13-2010, 02:20 PM by PuppyPanties

After trying the moby wrap and the baby k'tan, this was the best! I love the fact that my 6'2'' husband and I (5') can both wear it. It adjusts easily and is easy to put on alone, it just took a day of practicing over a bed at home.  DD loves it!! My daughter is 16.5lbs now and its still comfortable and displaces her weight nicely on me. 

The only con is that this was an expensive carrier, but I figure we'll be using it for years to come.  I bought the organic one because...

12-01-2010, 10:22 PM by CherryBombMama

without the ergo, i wouldnt have survived my first two months postpartum. i can chase my toddler while my newborn sleeps soundly, and with the infant insert, he stays snug and i can be sure that he is properly situated. my first son loves watching me wash the new baby in the sink, but it was impossible managing a baby in the sink and a toddler on a chair by the sink, so i tossed the toddler onto my back in the ergo while washing and then getting the new baby dressed. it was so easy :)

12-03-2010, 12:07 PM by justKate

I absolutely LOVE my Ergo, and if I had to choose only one carrier for a toddler, this would be it. We started using this when DD was about nine months old, and it really has made life easier.  She prefers a front carry (still, at 21 months), and this makes it easy to stay warm when it is cold out.  This is definitely one of the best baby purchases we made.  I agree with another reviewer that the waist padding is comfy but bulky, so it is not easy to sit comfortably with your LO in a fro...

12-03-2010, 08:15 PM by Aliy

I love my ergo. I had one that I was borrowing from a friend and just had to get my own. it was great for my clingy toddler who always wanted mom, especially when i had something to do. on my back i could cook dinner wash dishes and do the laundry. It's great when we are out and about casue even my then 3 year old could go in it and he was about 40 ish lbs then. I have gone hiking with my oldest in the ergo carrier. looking forward to using it with the new baby on the way. It is definatleyy ...

02-08-2011, 02:52 PM by amii

I bought my ergo when my little one was 6 months old. I love it! For me it is way more comfy on the front than the back, I even have a hard time still getting my little  one on to my back by myself. My husband likes it too, and he didn't like any of the previous carriers/wraps/slings we had tried before. He's a pretty large man, and could not use the Ergo until we got the extender, but at least they have them! Overall, my favorite carrier for older infants!

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        Details
                        Ergo Baby Carrier

Description: ERGObaby Original CarrierThere is no better feeling than holding your baby close!Using the ERGObaby carrier gives you continuous connection, fabulous feeling of freedom, and security knowing your baby is safe.This is the all-in-one soft baby carrier, assisting you through all the stages of your baby's growth and moving from front to hip to back position easily.Parents tell us the ERGObaby carrier is the best of all the baby carriers on the market. It was designed by Karin Frost and has undergone

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0845197010131
                        Feature Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
                        Label Ergo Baby
                        List Price $105.00
                        Manufacturer Ergo Baby
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher Ergo Baby
                        Studio Ergo Baby
                        Title Ergo Baby Carrier Black with Camel Lining
                        UPC 845197010131
                        Height 4 inches
                        Length 12 inches
                        Weight 1.76 pounds