--
      --
        --
          67%
            33%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-11-2010, 07:48 PM by JessicaS

I got my New Native as a gift when I was pregnant with my son. It was a difficult pregnancy and birth. My son spent some time in the NICU and I was completely exhausted but having my baby close was a huge source of comfort to both of us.

I love pouch slings for newborns and I would recommend one to anyone. I still have my New Native and it is in great shape.

02-09-2011, 05:27 PM by lmacri

When I was a new Mama to my first daughter in 2008, I was desperate to find a way to keep my little lass close and still be able to maintain my mobility. After surveying the vast landscape of baby carrying accessories, I came across the New Native pouch. Fairly inexpensive, user friendly and easy to transport in the diaper bag, the New Native quickly became my go-to baby wearing method. The major benefit of the pouch was ease of nursing - I was able to nurse my daughter anywhere on the move ...

02-21-2011, 03:30 PM by jassyp101

This was my favorite sling to use.  I could nurse in it very easily and both the baby and I were comfortable and safe.

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members want this product.