--
      --
        --
          --
            33%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-12-2010, 07:48 PM by Blessed1

We bought this because we live in southern California and we go on hikes quite frequently. We wanted something that worked for us everywhere we went and this Ergo does!! My little one always falls asleep in it and never fusses. It is comfortable to wear. 

We bought the infant insert to go along with it but we never used it.  At 3months old my daughter fit nicely with out it.  She actually hated being in the ergo with the insert.

I recommend this to everyone! :)

02-06-2011, 10:44 PM by mama2sully05

We have had our ERGO Sport for a little over a year, and we love it. DH will wear it because its black and not too "girly" looking. I will wear it because it doesn't hurt my already aching back. Our LO is well over 20 lbs, and I still wear him on the front for hours with no pain. We like the Sport version because we stay cooler. Our LO is a furnace, so we want as little fabric as is necessary so we're not sweating!

11-20-2011, 09:03 PM by psmama

We use this carrier all the time.  We love to hike and walk all over town with this carrier.  One thing that I really like is that the ERGO sport carrier keeps me cool on the outings which is no small feat carrying a little love oven everywhere.  Definately worth the price if you want a carrier that can take long hikes. Sometimes it seems like the straps slip on long hikes and I need to stop to readjust, my one con about this carrier.

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    Details
                    ERGO Sport Carrier

Description: A new concept in ERGObaby Carriers, the Sport is sure to be a hit with active parents & caretakers! The ERGO Sport carrier is made of a lighter fabric which offers a slight wicking feature to help keep babywearers more comfortable. A vent in the body of the Sport carrier provides extra breathability, keeping both baby and parent cooler. With a waist belt that can be worn up to 48 inches around (5 inches longer than the Standard & Organic ERGO baby carrier ), and shoulder straps that extend 4 inches longer than other carriers, the Sport carrier is a great fit for babywearers of all sizes. Sleeping Hood is completely detachable and can be stored in the pocket. Made By: ERGObaby Made Of: 35% Cotton Body, 65% Polyester

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Baby Product
                    EAN 7798089033363
                    Label ERGO Baby
                    Manufacturer ERGO Baby
                    Product Group Baby Product
                    Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                    Publisher ERGO Baby
                    Studio ERGO Baby
                    Title ERGO Sport Carrier - Black / White Stitching
                    Brand Ergo