--
      20%
        20%
          20%
            --
              5 Review(s)
              Reviews
                12-08-2010, 09:04 PM by areawoman

We have this diaper in large (we also have the "bubble" color) and we love it! It is the first one my daughter, who is two, goes for in the diaper drawer, and I have to admit that I love it, too, because it's just so darn easy! I also like how it fits slimmer than our pocket diapers, so there are some pants she likes to wear that she can only wear with the bumGenius. The only con is that it takes FOREVER to dry, but I've found if I turn them inside out and dry them on low heat in the dryer, ...

12-09-2010, 01:10 PM by crouching

We have been using these on our daughter, who is now nine months old, and couldn't be happier. These make cloth diapering so simple and they look adorable in the summer! They do start to smell after a while, but a wash with bleach (and plenty of rinses) and some fresh air make them smell like new again.

02-14-2011, 09:05 AM by Mosaic
                    I used PFs for my daughters and got a couple of these on super-sale to try them out. The adjustable snaps do help adjust fit as your LO grows, the outer liner is good and waterproof, and the gusseting around the legs are good for wet diapers. But I find PFs so much nicer! Taking out the wet liner is a pain, and the diaper is a one-time-use (as opposed to reusing a cover along with a new prefold). They're also more difficult to wash, since you can't separate the inner liner (which bears the brun...
                      10-30-2011, 09:11 PM by frogeagle

Great diaper once they came out with snaps, but does run on the small side for large babies.  

04-02-2013, 10:26 AM by short mom

These diapers are nice but they are expensive compared to other brands that are similar. Ours was well used but eventually the PUL gave out and we had leaks. I would purchase again but only for a preowned price.

Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        bumGenius One-Size Cloth Diaper Blossom

Description: bumGenius 2.0 One-Size Cloth Diapers grow with your baby and have a special opening for additional absorbency. Every diaper includes a highly absorbent, one-size liner that holds 15 ounces of moisture. Just size, stuff and use from birth through potty training. Each diaper features adjustable sizing, easy-to-use closures, a leak-proof outer, gentle elastic at the legs and waist and a stay dry lining. All these features work together to keep your baby comfortable and dry.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0879860001409
                        Feature Three by three snap systems adjust to fit babies 8 to 35 pounds (patent pending) and gentle leg elastic prevents leakage
                        Label bumGenius
                        List Price $17.95
                        Manufacturer bumGenius
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher bumGenius
                        Studio bumGenius
                        Title bumGenius One-Size Cloth Diaper Blossom
                        UPC 879860001409
                        Height 2.5 inches
                        Length 7 inches
                        Weight 0.34 pounds