Viewing Product: New Chapter Organics Perfect Prenatal Multivitamin 180 ea - Mothering Forums

New Chapter Organics Perfect Prenatal Multivitamin 180 ea
Rating Distribution 12 Review(s)
    --
      --
        25%
          --
            17%
              12 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-09-2011, 07:46 PM by CrunchyChristianMama

I researched prenatals for a while before I settled on this one.  I wanted a vitamin that was derived from whole foods and that was organic.  It was also really important to me that it contain actual folate and not folic acid.  I took it all throughout pregnancy and now while nursing as well.  I feel like you actually absorb the nutrients and don't just pee them out.  :)

02-11-2011, 07:47 PM by mhemingson

I've been using these almost my entire pregnancy and think they are great. I try to buy them on sale, because they are pretty expensive. I like knowing that there is nothing artificial in the vitamins and that they are whole/ raw foods. It helps me feel confident that I'm getting the nutrients I need while I breast feed.

02-11-2011, 08:21 PM by mellosmama

I  first started using these pre-natals when we started trying to conceive & noticed an immediate difference in my energy levels.  Throughout my pregnancy they never made me feel sick. I still use them now since I am breastfeeding & may continue beyond that.

02-13-2011, 10:59 AM by JlyGrnMigt

Many people who are sensitive to gluten are also unable to tolerate oats (even ones marked gluten-free).  The herbal blend in this vitamin contains oats, but it is still technically gluten-free.  Because of the small amount contained, it took a while for a reaction to emerge.

If you are unsure, I'd recommend the small bottle first to see if you can tolerate it.  They are otherwise great vitamins.

03-14-2011, 01:46 PM by NavaNessa

Love these vitamins!! They don't make me nauseous, and they are full of great herbs!!

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        Details
                        New Chapter Organics Perfect Prenatal Multivitamin 180 ea

Description: Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different f

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Health and Beauty
                        EAN 0727783006578
                        Label New Chapter
                        List Price $81.95
                        Manufacturer New Chapter
                        Product Group Health and Beauty
                        Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                        Publisher New Chapter
                        Studio New Chapter
                        Title New Chapter Organics Perfect Prenatal Multivitamin 180 ea
                        UPC 727783006578
                        Weight 1.1 pounds
                        Brand New Chapter
                        MPN 727783006578