--
      --
        --
          33%
            67%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-18-2011, 04:19 PM by theresa1

These were great for training pants (used with no cover and left snapped) when actual training pants were way too big for my child. We also used them as "nighttime underwear" when my child was daytime trained but we wanted something more than regular underwear for nights just in case.  As a diaper they were just fine. Snaps all held up well. After a 2plus years of use some have gotten small holes in the top layer of fabric. Still totally functional as there are many fabric layers, just not ...

10-26-2011, 04:53 PM by garness

Great absorbancy. I used these for potty training. Made it much easier. These will hold a full toddler pee and they can be easily pulled up and down. My daughter was fully trained within a couple weeks of getting her "fluffy underware"

11-28-2012, 07:10 AM by Kamilla

We researched diapers at the time and they were the best around. Not sure about today, but from what I see, not much has changed. These diapers were a dream. The fit was fantastic for all four kids. And durability . . . did I mention ALL FOUR KIDS used the same diapers. All I replaced were the covers after the second child. After the fourth child I was able to pass them on to someone else, minus a few diapers that needed retiring. They whitened well on the clothesline in the sun and the odor...

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    Mother-ease Sandy's Cloth Diaper

Description: Our Sandy'sTM cloth diapers come in two main sizes: small for 8-20 lbs, and large for 20-35 lbs. We also offer Newborn and Toddle-ease cloth diapers which offer a custom fit for newborns and a larger cloth diaper for toddlers.

These cloth diapers are made from our same soft stretchy terry cloth using the same quality of workmanship, but they have an extra layer of absorbent terry sewn to the inside of the diaper. The fit of this cloth diaper is slightly roomier. Elastic at the waist front and back as well as the leg openings, together with the snap closures at the sides create a clean pant-like look. A serged edge finishes the diaper. Our large Sandy'sTM cloth diaper is one of the most absorbent cloth diapers ever, and holds 15 oz. When used together with our Sandy'sTM Diaper Liners it makes an extravagant nighttime cloth diaper.

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Baby Product
                    EAN 0627983012051
                    Feature One of Mother-ease's Leak-free Cloth Diapering Systems
                    Label Mother-ease
                    Manufacturer Mother-ease
                    Product Group Baby Product
                    Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                    Publisher Mother-ease
                    Studio Mother-ease
                    Title Mother-ease Sandy's Cloth Diaper (Small, Bamboo Terry)
                    UPC 627983012051
                    Brand Mother-ease
                    Color Bamboo Terry
                    Size Small