Viewing Product: doTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils - Mothering Forums
doTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
Rating Distribution 6 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            83%
              6 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-21-2010, 02:31 AM by healthyfamilies

I started using doTERRA oils right after my daughter was born.  I was a bit of a mess, Lucy wasn't nursing well and my milk hadn't come in and I was feeling incapable and defeated.  A good friend of mine came over and rubbed their oil blend called Balance on my feet and heart and added wild orange to my water.  Within minutes I was feeling grounded and stable and able to help my new babe try again at nursing. 

Lucy is 8 months old and I use doTERRA oils to help us both s...

06-21-2011, 06:15 AM by KistheMum

http://www.doterra.ca/

2 May 2011

We hope this page does not serve to discourage anyone from the use of essential oils. Essential oils can be extremely beneficial when used properly. There are many excellent ways to get good quality essential oils. We choose to focus on chemical free (not necessarily commercially labelled as organic), and recommend you buy locally whenever possible. The mos...

06-21-2011, 03:55 PM by HolisticWoman

I just love my Doterra oils! I use them everyday for all sorts of common health concerns. I also use them to make my beauty care products that I sell on Etsy 

I use them for back pain management, allergy relief, stress management, and I like to clean my house with the oils instead of harsh chemicals.

04-30-2012, 03:41 PM by Ummy

I love Doterra Essential oils and have been using it daily for myself and family.  If you want an alternative to your medical care, doterra is the place to start. The oils are very pure and you can feel it once you apply  it to your skin.  There are no chemicals or fillers. The leadership team is excellent.  I love the oils and I have been very happy so far!

I hope you try doterra oils..you won't be disappointed.

03-03-2013, 03:40 PM by Janet Meiring

Amazing Products! The oils are 100% natural and really effective. I think they make a powerful complementary program to supplements. I did a lot of research...

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.