Viewing Product: Hylands cold n cough 4 kids multi-symptom cold relief syrup - 4 Oz - Mothering Forums

Hylands cold n cough 4 kids multi-symptom cold relief syrup - 4 Oz
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          100%
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                10-28-2011, 06:34 AM by QueenOfTheMeadow
                I love this product. I've used it for years with my kids. It really seems to help with the coughing so they can actually sleep! It doesn't seem to be as effective on the runny nose. I like that it's homeopathic too, so that if I need to give them another medication, I don't have to worry about any type of interaction.
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                Details
                Hylands cold n cough 4 kids multi-symptom cold relief syrup - 4 Oz

Description: Hylands cold n cough 4 kids is a great solution for multi-symptom cold relief for your children. Our 100% natural formula offers safe and effective symptom relief of common cold symptoms, including sneezing, sore throat, and congestion. This fast-acting homeopathic formula is safe for kids 2 years old and up and comes in a great tasting sugar-free base that they wont mind taking. When colds strike, trust Hylands cold n cough 4 kids to relieve the many symptoms of the common cold.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Health and Beauty
                Feature Hylands cold n Cough relieves symptoms of: Sneezing and runny nose, Nasal congestion, Sore throat, Cough.
                Label HYLANDS INC
                Manufacturer HYLANDS INC
                Product Group Health and Beauty
                Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                Publisher HYLANDS INC
                Studio HYLANDS INC
                Title Hylands cold n cough 4 kids multi-symptom cold relief syrup - 4 Oz
                Weight 1.5 pounds
                Brand Hyland's Homeopathic