--
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-27-2010, 09:39 AM by sushanson

We purchased this diaper sprayer online when we started using cloth diapers a few weeks ago.  I wasn't sure about the switch as I didn't know if the diapers were actually going to get clean and was worried about sending all that "debris" into my washing machine.  The sprayer is amazing!  We just keep the diaper pail in the bathroom and spray off the diapers before tossing them in.  It really does remove any solid matter (my baby is breastfed, so just that seedy type stuff) with little ...

12-01-2010, 07:54 AM by dayiscoming2006

I love this diaper sprayer. It's made cloth diapering so much easier. 

It's easy to install. It has held up for around a year and a half now and I believe it'll hold up for a long while more. If it ever does fail me, I'll get another even if I'm not cloth diapering anymore because it is so convenient having a spray nozzle on the toilet. I didn't know what I was missing. orngbiggrin.gif

I cloth diapere...

11-21-2011, 09:12 PM by kbvr

this was a wonderful shower gift - something I never knew I needed, and now something Id rather not do without. I waited to install this until my daughter was eating solid food, but wish Id used it from early on. It was extremely easy to install - no plumber necessary - I did it during one of my daughters short short naps. It hangs unobstrusively on the side of the toilet so is within easy reach when you need it but not in the way when you don't. It has a good strong spray that easily loosen...

11-29-2011, 03:41 PM by h34rt0f4d0pti0n

Absolutely LOVE the BG Diaper Sprayer!  So nice to not have to "swish" the diaper in the toilet to get it clean... and I'm picky about how much "mess" is left on my diapers too... NEVER thought I could love a product so much!!!!

We do have slight leak issues (temporarily fixed with some Plumbers Putty) but it's due to an older toilet and set-up... hoping to get new connections and have the problem fixed!  :)

Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members have owned this product.
                      Details
                      bumGenius Diaper Sprayer

Description: The popular Diaper Sprayer from bumGenius is now updated with new anti-drip technology. Its high-pressure spray rinses clean even the messiest diapers. The mess goes where it is supposed to go - and your hands stay clean.

Details:

Detail Value
                      Binding Baby Product
                      EAN 0890077002003
                      Feature Easy to install.
                      Label bumGenius
                      Manufacturer bumGenius
                      Product Group Baby Product
                      Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                      Publisher bumGenius
                      Studio bumGenius
                      Title bumGenius Diaper Sprayer