--
      --
        --
          --
            50%
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                10-25-2011, 08:24 PM by erigeron

I have three of these and wear them all the time. I wear around a 32H (UK) and am comfortable in Glamourmom's size small. (I tried the medium as well, and the small fits me better.) It is typically very hard for me to find shelf bra tanks that fit properly so I am glad to have found these. I like them more than the Bravado nursing tank, which I also have, because of two design features. First, because they have three settings of bra hooks that fasten in the back, rather than just an elastic ...

10-25-2012, 10:46 AM by vachi73

I wanted to love this, but I just don't. I think it's an issue of sizing for me -- the small full bust is too large in the band/belly and too small in the cups for me BEFORE milk comes in (I am 21 weeks right now, with #5).

If it helps, I am 5'8", 128 lbs pre-pregnancy, and would call myself a size 6. Smaller on the bottom, bigger on the top. I do get enornous breasts when I nurse, though, and find that it can be hard to fit a relatively small body/tummy with a large cup siz...

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members own this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  Glamourmom Nursing Bra Full-Bust Long Top

Description: The Glamourmom Nursing Bra Full Bust Long Top incorporates the original, patented built-in nursing bra design with additional breast support. It has an adjustable, wide elastic chest band to support the transitioning bust size, and wide, adjustable, smooth elastic bra straps for extra support and comfort. It also has fashion shirring to add shape-enhancing style. A light mesh liner holds nursing pads in place. The new addition has a slightly fuller cut to enhance comfort and shape, and is extra long for fashion and guaranteed post-partum tummy coverage. Perfect for layering.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Apparel
                  EAN 0879946003945
                  Feature 92% Cotton / 8% Elastane. Machine Washable
                  Product Group Apparel
                  Product Type Name SHIRT
                  Title Glamourmom Nursing Bra Full-Bust Long Top (White, Small)
                  UPC 879946003945
                  Brand Glamourmom
                  Color White
                  Size Size Small (32-36 (D-F))
                  Department womens
                  SKU NURS_30816-S-WHT