Viewing Product: Kashi TLC Fruit & Grain Bar, Dark Chocolate Coconut, 6-Count Bars (Pack of 6) - Mothering Forums

Kashi TLC Fruit & Grain Bar, Dark Chocolate Coconut, 6-Count Bars (Pack of 6)
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                04-04-2011, 03:51 PM by Gretchen_PDX

I keep these in my filing cabinet at work. The dark chocolate and an coconut are sooo good!! The chocolate on them is pretty thick. They're cheaper than Luna bars, and I think they are just as delish! I eat them instead of breakfast on really rushed mornings- they are pretty filling. The only downside is that they are all individually wrapped. I don't know what the alternative would be, but it is a little more waste than making your own granola bars and putting them in reusable containers (w...

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Kashi TLC Fruit & Grain Bar, Dark Chocolate Coconut, 6-Count Bars (Pack of 6)

Description: Introducing the latest addition to the TLC® family of snacks - TLC, Tasty Little Chewies Fruit & Grain Bars, a delightfully delicious layered granola bar. They’re made with our signature blend of rolled Seven Whole Grain chewy granola for hearty, natural goodness you can see and taste, a thick layer of real, soft fruit and hearty nuts. And with 4g of Fiber, 4g of Protein and real fruit, they’re as nourishing as they are tasty. Of course, our TLC Fruit & Grain bars are filled with so many tasty goodies, you won’t miss high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, and preservatives – we promise.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Grocery
                EAN 0018627431640
                Feature 0g trans fat
                Label Kashi
                List Price $29.82
                Manufacturer Kashi
                Number Of Items 6
                Product Group Grocery
                Product Type Name GROCERY
                Publisher Kashi
                Studio Kashi
                Title Kashi TLC Fruit & Grain Bar, Dark Chocolate Coconut, 6-Count Bars (Pack of 6)
                UPC 018627431640
                Release Date 2008-12-30
                Weight 40.2 Ounces
                Brand Kashi
                Package Quantity 6