--
      14%
        --
          --
            29%
              7 Review(s)
              Reviews
                01-08-2011, 03:15 PM by nerdymom

A ring sling is a new parenting must have. They are great for newborns and can be used into toddlerhood, depending upon your child's weight. Maya Wrap ring slings are among the best. You know you are purchasing something that is durable, safe, and with a decent resale value. The only problem I have with my older Maya is the old shoulder style. They are much harder to adjust. I recommend looking up directions to redo the shoulder pleats. Sleeping Baby Productions has a great tutorial for doin...

02-11-2011, 06:24 PM by nicolerenee515

I have tried the newer Maya Wraps and they work wonderfully.  This original one doesn't work as great.  The material slips loose in the rings and the "shoulder cap" does not perform well.  Get the newer ones, this one isn't as good.  

02-21-2011, 12:39 PM by abm79

This was given to me as a gift when I was pregnant.  I had no intention of really using it - after all, I'd bought the Ergo Carrier and intended to use that.  However, one month in, my daughter started to hate the Ergo.  She didn't like having to face in without being able to see well over the sides and I'd end up out and about trying to carry her in my arms and the Ergo and the diaper bag.  After a few times of this, I decided to give the wrap sling a try...

It was grea...

11-17-2011, 03:08 PM by cameragirl
                      I purchased this wrap for the newborn period when I was pregnant with my daughter. We purchased the black and white pattern, which matched well with most outfits. It took some getting used to when it came to folding this wrap. I watched the included video a few times, and eventually got the folds and positions down. Once I had it figured out, the folding and positioning were pretty easy to do by myself. Our little one loved being in the sling, and would happy sleep the day away next to mom or d...
                        12-30-2011, 10:26 PM by Michele Z

The only "Con" My little one is in a middle stage where I wish I had an actual carrier. She still likes naps in the Maya, but when she's awake she wants to be upright. While this is possible in a Maya it's a little easier for a typical baby, mine is behind developmentally due to heart problems and I think a traditional carrier would better suit us for the moment. 

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Original Maya Wrap Sling Not Padded

Description: Versatile-Your baby or toddler can be carried in front, hip, back, reclining, nursing, and kangaroo carry positions. The Maya Wrap Sling can be used as a lightweight blanket, shopping cart safety strap, or as a "leash" while your toddler explores. Each Maya Wrap Sling has a handy pocket in the tail for carrying an extra diaper or wipes. Great for both Mom and Dad-The tail of the sling is long enough to allow large people to wear it, while lack of padding allows it to be tightened enough for smaller people. Adustable- Each edge of the Maya Wrap Sling can be adjusted independently, allowing a perfect custom fit. Perfect for Nursing-Mom can drape the tail over her shoulder for complete coverage. Safe- The fabric and rings have been tested and can withstand in excess of 100 lbs. (35 lbs. is recommended carry weight limit) Long Lasting- The Maya Wrap Baby Sling can be used while your child grows from infant to toddler (35 lbs.).

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0879496002405
                        Feature Instructional DVD Included
                        Label Maya Wrap
                        List Price $59.95
                        Manufacturer Maya Wrap
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher Maya Wrap
                        Studio Maya Wrap
                        Title Original Maya Wrap Sling (Not Padded)-Bright Stripes
                        UPC 879496002405
                        Weight 1 pounds
                        Brand Maya Wrap
                        MPN Maya Wrap #37
                        Color Bright Stripe
                        Model OMS-M-37
                        Size Medium