Viewing Product: Earth's Best Organic 2nd Fruit Variety Pack, 4-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) - Mothering Forums
Earth's Best Organic 2nd Fruit Variety Pack, 4-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)
Rating Distribution 4 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          50%
            50%
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-14-2011, 04:03 PM by hockeymomma

My little guy has allergies and I found that Gerber puts extra "crap" in their foods. For a while I was making his food but then I found this and he absolutely LOVES it. Definately would reccomend this to everyone! The only problem I am starting to have is that he is starting to eat 3rd foods more now and there aren't many 3rd foods that he can eat.

03-31-2011, 08:41 PM by Gretchen_PDX

When my son was eating "baby" food, he loved the Earth's Best. It doesn't seem like he ate baby food very long, and I often made his, but we went through several of these big packs. I also found that these make great smoothie additions- we had some left over after he started only wanting to eat more solid, finger foods. I also found that the little jars are the perfect size to put in my yogurt maker- so it was nice to have  way to reuse them!!

11-08-2011, 07:43 PM by Beth DeRoos

It was in March of 2010 that I read the book The Earth's Best Story: A Bittersweet Tale of Twin Brothers Who Sparked an Organic Revolution that I became a HUGE fan of the baby foods they make, even tough we make baby food at home ourselves. You need to read the book to fully appreciate what struct organic rules this company lives by.

But it was our local food bank which I wanted to make sure Earths Best baby food was donated to. And t...

03-27-2013, 01:39 PM by Nikkiboo3145

We love Earths best in our house. It's the only baby food I could find that was labeled Gmi free.

Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members have owned this product.
                      No members want this product.
                      Details
                      Earth's Best Organic 2nd Fruit Variety Pack, 4-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

Description: Organically grown, without potentially harmful pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.

Details:

Detail Value
                      Binding Grocery
                      EAN 0023923212954
                      Feature Vegan, wheat free, kosher
                      Label Earth's Best
                      List Price $16.80
                      Manufacturer Earth's Best
                      Number Of Items 1
                      Product Group Grocery
                      Product Type Name GROCERY
                      Publisher Earth's Best
                      Studio Earth's Best
                      Title Earth's Best Organic 2nd Fruit Variety Pack, 4-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)
                      UPC 023923212954
                      Release Date 2008-06-24
                      Weight 48 Ounces
                      Brand Earth's Best
                      Package Quantity 12