--
      17%
        8%
          17%
            25%
              12 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-06-2011, 11:50 PM by mama2sully05

We own 24 of these diapers, and we love them. We have tried other diapers, including prefolds with covers, without success. All other CDs we tried leaked, didn't contain blowouts, and were much too bulky to fit under clothing. These diapers are fantastic! Even though they are one size, they are pretty trim. The company claims they will fit LOs from birth to potty training. I have no experience with them on a newborn, as we used the sized FuzziBunz at that point in time, but I would bet they'...

02-20-2011, 01:42 PM by BCFsMommy

My favorite CD of them all!  A little bit more expensive but they are worth the investment.  I have used them through 2 babies so far and will be able to use them through more one day!  The colors are great.  The one size fit both of my kids, 15 months apart!  I just snap at different levels. 

02-21-2011, 10:38 PM by theetieri

First, let me say that my daughter is TINY. When she wore this diaper, it looked like she had, as my husband says, " a big load " in her diaper. It didn't fit well under her clothes, but we liked the color and how comfy she looked, so we used it overnight with an extra stuffy when she was still getting a bottle.

08-18-2011, 02:38 PM by Jenjenmn

Probably the best pocket diaper out there, but I am really a fan of covers with either fitteds, pre-fold or flats.

03-20-2013, 07:38 AM by heatherlyb

We live near Cotton Babies (home to BumGenius) and, almost by default, I had mostly BGs for my baby.  As much as I like the BGs, if I had to do it over, I'd choose these diapers.  I had two of them, and they were my go-to favorite diapers.  They were the diapers I chose when we were going out and I wanted a trimmer fit for a cute outfit.  (As much as I love the fluffy booty, it's not the best for fitting into toddler jeans.)  The FB inner fleece (or whatever it's called) is super soft. ...

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Fuzzibunz One Size Diaper

Description: Fuzzi Bunz will last you a LONG time! The durable and secure fastening system stay strong wash after wash. The snaps don't come apart while on your child either. These diapers have a unique pocket that you can stuff with the insert that comes included or for a heavy wetter you can even use your own prefold cloth diaper or a folded hand towel. The waist and legs are conveniently adjustable to multiple sizes so each diaper lasts as your baby continues to grow. The elastic on the leg is stretchy for comfort, but also has a mini gusset in order to contain messes and forego any leaks. You can use these diapers through multiple children. Think of all of the money you are saving! You won't have to run out to the store because you are out of diapers. You also won't have to think about how all those disposible diapers are sitting in landfills. You are one part in contributing to the decrease of the waste!

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0813482010272
                        Feature 1 year warranty
                        Label FuzziBunz
                        List Price $19.95
                        Manufacturer FuzziBunz
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher FuzziBunz
                        Studio FuzziBunz
                        Title Fuzzibunz One Size Diaper, Apple Green, 10-45 Pounds
                        UPC 813482010272
                        Release Date 2010-08-20
                        Brand FuzziBunz
                        Package Quantity 1
                        Color Apple Green
                        Model ONEAGRN
                        Manufacturer Maximum Age 36
                        Size 10-45 Pounds
                        Department baby-boys