--
      --
        --
          --
            80%
              10 Review(s)
              Reviews
                12-07-2010, 11:46 PM by TheSlingMama

I did not have this specific print but I did purchase a Kozy Carrier.  I must say it is the most amazing mei tai or SSC that I have tried.  In fact, I prefer it over a SSC!  It's very supportive, well made, and has some of the most gorgeous fabrics available.    I love the pocket that can be added to the front - very non descript (unless you want it to "pop").  If I "had" to come up with a negative it would be that this is made of good weight canvas so it's a little stiff at first but ...

11-02-2011, 09:19 AM by Alesha

I have used this with my son who is only 18 days old.  I used it the 1st week.  I can even use this with my 4 year old. 

11-02-2011, 05:31 PM by EmLa579

We *love* our Kozy Carrier. The padded straps are super comfortable even with a toddler, and I have loved the versatility of tie straps versus clips/snaps, as some other carriers offer.  When dd was tiny, I felt the tying straps offered the perfect fit for the ultimate cuddle factor.  Now that she's a toddler and I'm expecting, I can tie the straps above my belly.  This has been our favorite carrier for long walks and outings since we purchased it- the comfort can't be beat.  I also have...

11-03-2011, 08:54 AM by mandy2128

I have nothing but awesome things to say about the kozy carrier.  You can use it with your newborn or toddler! The kozy carrier is extremely easy to use. You just tie it on and go! Very supportive. You will always know your child is secure.  Kozy carrier offers XL straps to ensure that everyone can use a kozy.  I have worn the kozy for hours at a time and always felt comfortable. You'll never be disappointed with a kozy. :)

11-03-2011, 09:19 AM by StarMama

I love my kozy carrier.  I purchased it for my first child, who is now 8.  I've most recently used it for my littlest child, who is a few days shy of her 1st birthday.  8 years of frequent use and it still looks great!  I was able to babywear in this from birth by rolling the bottom up slightly, and used it a ton when my son was a toddler, even up to 4 years old I could comfortably carry him on my back in my kozy.  I also run a daycare and have used my kozy for wearing infants in my car...

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Kozy Carrier

Description: Designed and owned by a work at home mom, the Kozy Carrier is a modern version of the Asian Mei Tai, otherwise known as an Asian Baby Carrier (ABC). With wide padded shoulder straps, a padded curved head support, and sturdy durable fabrics, the Kozy was designed for the comfort of not only you but your child as well. And with its generous sized body, it not only supports your child throughout their legs, bum and back, but it is made to grow with your child. It can be used from birth through toddlerhood and beyond . . . making the Kozy a GREAT value.
                        With the Kozy you can wear your little one on your back, on your front facing in or out, or even on your hip. You can even breastfeed your little one in the Kozy in the front facing in position. And because of its versatility, the Kozy can be worn comfortably when pregnant.
                        The design itself is amazingly simple. It's a rectangle of fabric with 4 fabric straps. You just tie it on. The short straps tie around your waist. The long (65") padded straps go over your shoulders or cross on your chest and then tie in the back or wrap around to tie in front. There are no buckles or gadgets to fool with.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        Feature The Gold Standard of Mei Tais!
                        Label KozyWare
                        Manufacturer KozyWare
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher KozyWare
                        Studio KozyWare
                        Title Kozy Carrier (Monroe w/Brown Straps)
                        Brand Kozy Carrier
                        MPN MT
                        Color Monroe w/Brown Straps