--
      --
        7%
          33%
            47%
              15 Review(s)
              Reviews
                12-21-2010, 10:40 AM by GardenStream

I can't say enough good things about the Diva Cup.  Since having children, I have had really heavy flows.  There were nights when I would wear a super absorbency tampon, an overnight pad and still wake up with a huge blood stain on my sheets.  I even bled through my jeans while in public on more than one occasion.  It was bad.  The Diva cup has changed all of that.

I can wear it all day and night and don't have to worry about accidents anymore.  It's comfortable and I'...

12-21-2010, 07:51 PM by georgia

I've used the Diva Cup about eight years now, and other than the initial learning curve, it's been trouble-free. I consider this cup to be one of the best purchases I've made. I wish I'd had one sooner! I was worried it would be messy, uncomfortable or hard to use, but my experience has been just super easy and my fears were definitely unwarranted. The Diva Cup is comfortable, simple and pays for itself super fast. The silicone is sturdy and extremely durable. I can't say enough good things ...

12-27-2010, 11:51 AM by punkrockmomma

I'm not toally sure how long I've had mine, but I love it, even though it will overflow on my one REALLY heavy day. Meaning I have to empty it every hour or it leaks, so I make sure to wear a panty liner on those days and I'm ok. I love my Diva Cup it's one of the best purchases I've made in the last year. I highly recommend them!

12-29-2010, 01:46 PM by Mosaic
                      I switched to a diva cup after my daughter was born, and I'm never going back! I find it much more comfortable than tampons and pads, and I love that it's reusable. Though I can still feel it when it is in place, it is still much more comforable than tampons and pads. Also, I cannot use it on very heavy days: whether it's due to flow or my tilted uterus, I cannot get a good seal on heavy days, and even half-hourly cleaning is still not enough to keep from leaking. However, for the rest of my cy...
                        12-31-2010, 01:53 PM by HeatherB
                        I bought the Diva Cup after my second son was born in anticipation of AF returning. It took much longer than I expected for AF to show up, but I was prepared when she did.

The Diva took a bit of getting used to using (as I knew it would), but once it was in properly, it worked extremely well. I would recommend using cloth pads as backup just because the sensations of natural function can occasionally make one freak out that the cup is leaking. Nine times out of 10, it was normal fluids ...
                        <<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup

Description: (DIVA CUP #2 POST CHILDBIRTH by Diva Cup)

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Health and Beauty
                        EAN 0857538000022
                        Feature (DIVA CUP #2 POST CHILDBIRTH by Diva Cup)
                        Label Diva Cup
                        List Price $39.59
                        Manufacturer Diva Cup
                        Product Group Health and Beauty
                        Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                        Publisher Diva Cup
                        Studio Diva Cup
                        Title Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup
                        UPC 857538000022
                        Height 1.9 inches
                        Length 5.9 inches
                        Weight 0.35 pounds