Viewing Product: Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper, Yellow - Mothering Forums
Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper, Yellow
Rating Distribution 4 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          25%
            50%
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                01-05-2011, 04:22 PM by mismeg85

Fits perfect next to bed in small space. Love how little it takes to rock. Very portable, took to inlaws for an overnight. Sits upright enough helps baby with indigestion and yet is great for sleeping. For my newborn I placed a folded blanket over buckle (she can't roll yet) it was a little deep at first, will probably be just right in a month or so.

02-10-2011, 11:06 AM by umsami

We co-sleep--and have for all four of our babies.  When I was expecting #4, we were getting ready to move--and DH had moved all of the bed rails.  I was looking at "real" cosleepers, but couldn't justify the cost for something I didn't think I'd use very long.  I saw this--and decided to give it a try.

I love it! It was super easy to assemble--and I set it up next to our bed.  DS4 slept in it from the start--and also used it when we moved.  It was very easy to fold up a...

09-29-2011, 06:18 PM by Kat9lifes

We never used this for sleeping, but had it mostly in the kitchen. Our baby wanted to be in the action all the time, and this was great for having a place to put her while I was slicing onions or doing other non-babywearing-friendly kitchen tasks. Because of the angle she could see out, and it is high enough that she seemed to feel like she was part of things, plus it doesn't take up too much space. It was also easy to move from room to room if we wanted. Now that she's old enough to pull he...

08-08-2012, 10:52 AM by bocbocboc

My dear friend used this sleeper for her babe.  He loved it and she used it for pretty much all of this naps and nighttime sleeping. (He had reflux and needed the incline).  He developed a flat spot on the back of his head due to this sleeper (confirmed by dr.) and ended up wearing a helmet for several months.  When she used it, Fisher Price stiffens the back of it with a plastic sheet which presses against the babe's soft head.  Don't know whether Fisher Price has changed the way they m...

Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      Details
                      Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper, Yellow

Description: Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'n Play SleeperSoothe, sleep or play night or day! The Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper is a nighttime sleeper and playtime seat all in one! And it's the only infant seat that meets industry safety standards for bassinets. So besides using it as a perfect place for baby to rock (with a gentle push from you!) and play during the day, you can also use it as a place for baby to sleep at night.

Details:

Detail Value
                      Binding Baby Product
                      EAN 0027084834185
                      Feature Great portability
                      Label Fisher-Price
                      List Price $59.99
                      Manufacturer Fisher-Price
                      Product Group Baby Product
                      Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                      Publisher Fisher-Price
                      Studio Fisher-Price