Viewing Product: Taking Charge of Your Fertility, The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health - Mothering Forums

Taking Charge of Your Fertility, The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health
Rating Distribution 5 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          20%
            80%
              5 Review(s)
              Reviews
                01-15-2011, 01:48 PM by Subhuti
                Are you kidding ... This is a bible. Every 13 year old girl should be given a copy. she will use it for the next 35 years!
                  02-09-2011, 12:16 PM by CrunchyChristianMama

I wish I would have read this book as a teenager.  I can't believe I made it well into my 20's without knowing the information in here about my own body.  I have now used that information to get pregnant with our second child and avoid getting pregnant with a third.  It's too bad that it's not required reading for girls as teenagers.

02-11-2011, 05:52 PM by nicolerenee515

This is the best book for learning your cycle.  It teaches you everything you need to know, going into great detail, but it is easy to read. I have read a lot of books about your cycle, but this one is by far the best! There is also a computer program that you can get, to go along with the book, that has helped me out for years. 

02-14-2011, 11:13 AM by Mosaic
                      I charted for a couple of years before finding TCOYF, and this book made everything so much better! It explains not only the detail of what is going on in your body but also what that means if you're charting to avoid or charting to conceive. It tells you what to look for and what different symptoms can mean, and it also does a good job of explaining even less "perfect" cycles. By giving examples of different cycles (delayed ovulation, PCOS, etc.), you get a stronger handle on the material beca...
                        03-29-2011, 08:17 PM by Gretchen_PDX

I first bought this book when I wanted to try natural family planning. A friend recommended this to me, and I am so glad I took her advice! The book is an encyclopedia of women's health information, as well as an instructional guide to determine when you are/are not ovulating. The book covers both natural family planning to avoid pregnancies and to try for conception. I found the charts and graphs really helpful in keeping track of the body temperature, cervical fluid, and cervix location. I...

Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members