Viewing Product: New Mama Bottom Spray, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack) - Mothering Forums

New Mama Bottom Spray, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack)
Rating Distribution 3 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            33%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                01-20-2011, 02:49 PM by Jelinifer

I used this product in the two weeks following ds' birth. I had fourth degree tearing and stitches that led to some uncomfortable times post partum. I would use this spray after using my peri squirt bottle after using the bathroom. It really helped soothe and cool the area where my stitches was after using the ladies room and had none of the funky chemicals that were in the soothing wipes that the hospital gave me.

01-24-2011, 10:31 PM by MsFortune

I received this as a gift.  It's just witch hazel (which is soothing on raw lady bits postpartum) in a fancy bottle.  Save money and just get straight witch hazel.  

02-10-2011, 05:07 PM by believer04

I bought this spray at Babies R' Us around the time that I was due with my son.  I love Earth Mama Angel Baby's products, and I have to admit that their marketing (pretty pictures and packaging) really draw me in.  That's probably why I bought this even though it's a bit pricey.  The spray works really well to soothe your most sensitive parts after giving birth!!!  It's handy to keep by your toilet or in your purse, is all natural, organic, and toxin-free.  You only use a few sprays at ...

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    New Mama Bottom Spray, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Description: DOUBLE VALUE PACK of New Mama Bottom Spray, 4 oz - Earth Mama Angel Baby New Mama Bottom Spray 4 Oz. Naturally cooling perineal mist for prenatal hemorrhoids and postpartum soreness. Oh, your poor, achy postpartum places! When your bottom is sore it's hard to feel tops. New Mama Bottom Spray is a 100% natural, cooling mist for postpartum perineal swelling and vaginal soreness, episiotomies and hemorrhoids. "Sitz" easier and feel better, mama! Toxin Free, Phthalate Free, Cruelty Free

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Health and Beauty
                    EAN 0859220000242
                    Feature Attributes: Vegan, Gluten Free, (Please check the manufacturer's details for contents as we are unable to guarantee ingredient details and they may change without notice).
                    Label EARTH MAMA ANGEL BABY
                    List Price $29.98
                    Manufacturer EARTH MAMA ANGEL BABY
                    Product Group Health and Beauty
                    Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                    Publisher EARTH MAMA ANGEL BABY
                    Studio EARTH MAMA ANGEL BABY
                    Title New Mama Bottom Spray, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack)
                    UPC 859220000242
                    Brand Earth Mama Angel Baby
                    Package Quantity 2