Viewing Product: The First Years Close and Secure Baby Sleeper - Mothering Forums

The First Years Close and Secure Baby Sleeper
Rating Distribution 2 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                01-23-2011, 06:39 PM by Scarlet_Redhead

I really wanted to get this cosleeper for our first child. I wanted to cosleep but wanted DS to have his own space and didn't want hubby to roll over on him (he is a very sound sleeper). Hubby did not want him in bed at all but he changed his mind after using this great cosleeper. I love the night light on the top. It works great for just a bit of light but not too much. I found out after using it a while that the light pulls up, so it shines a bit more. :) It folds up and has a handle fo...

10-24-2013, 11:52 AM by Boopadaboo

I thought this was a life saver. I bought an expensive crib, organic matress, etc for my first born. I used it once for 15 min.  I never thought I would be a co-sleeper, but now I have with both kids and this made it really easy for the first few months. They outgrow it quickly, but it is great peace of mind for those first few months.

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members own this product.
                  Details
                  The First Years Close and Secure Baby Sleeper

Description: The Secure Sleeper gives both you and your newborn peace-of-mind and much-needed rest. It keeps baby protected while sleeping in an adult bed for a much better co-sleeping experience. feed, soothe, change and monitor baby without getting out of bed rigid sides with head and foot barriers help keep baby safe airflow cover design for comfort and breathability built-in night light for nighttime feedings and diaper changes portable for convenient traveling Polyester/cotton. Washable cover. 16-1/3x27x8inch H. Imported. Available from JCPenny.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Baby Product
                  Label Learning Curve
                  Manufacturer Learning Curve
                  Product Group Baby Product
                  Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                  Publisher Learning Curve
                  Studio Learning Curve
                  Title The First Years Close and Secure Baby Sleeper
                  Brand The First Years
                  Department Baby