Mothering Forum banner

Scootababy Baby Carrier

463 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
Perfect carrier for a toddler who grew up in a ring sling

review by helimom

I purchased my Scootababy when my DD got too heavy for me to wear in our ring sling without a lot of neck/ shoulder cramping. It is very easy to use and I can wear her on my hip or my back. The back is high for her long torso. I love it it has been worth every penny.

ProsCons
distributes weight evenly, comes in nices styles, nice high back for older toddler supportcan only use on one shoulder, cannot wear like a fanny pack when not in use unlike other ssc's

Ratings
Overall5
Value5
Performance5
Comfort5
Durability5

#2 ·
Scootababy Baby Carrier

Description:
The Scootababy is a hands free side carrier that allows you to comfortably carry your child as you would naturally, only more easily. We helped to test this product and found it to be the hip carrier we were waiting for. It combines the padded waist of a structured carrier with the brilliant spread out shoulder; no strap riding up your neck. This hip carrier is comfortable front, hip or back from the very first use with little adjusting or fiddling. Usage is totally intuitive for most people. Scootababy Features: Lightly padded, shaped seat for baby Can be worn on either side Supportive fleece shoulder is stretchy and conforms to shoulder without impeding arm movement Wide, padded waist belt Custom buckles easily adjusted with one hand Fits most adults - waist fits 19" to 49" Fits babies from 5 months and up (up to 40 pounds) Easily slides around for tummy to tummy or quick back carries Folds compactly to fit into nylon storage bag Patent pending design. Top quality materials from U.S. suppliers: fleece from Malden Mills, 100% cotton ring-spun denim from U.S. mills, performance EVA foam. Made with precision in the U.S.A.

Details:
DetailValue
BindingBaby Product
EAN0899656002052
FeatureFolds compactly for storage on the go and comes with nylon drawstring backpack
LabelScootababy
List Price$119.00
ManufacturerScootababy
Product GroupBaby Product
Product Type NameBABY_PRODUCT
PublisherScootababy
StudioScootababy
TitleScootababy Baby Carrier, Black
UPC899656002052
Height5.5 inches
Length14 inches
Weight0.2 pounds
Width7 inches
BrandScootababy
MPN10433600001
ColorBlack
Manufacturer Minimum Age5
ModelSCB-1387
Manufacturer Maximum Age36

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.