Viewing Product: Fuzzibunz In And Out Mess Free Hanging Diaper Storage Laundry Bag White - Mothering Forums

Fuzzibunz In And Out Mess Free Hanging Diaper Storage Laundry Bag White
Rating Distribution 5 Review(s)
    --
      40%
        --
          20%
            20%
              5 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-08-2011, 10:30 AM by t2009

This is a great solution for a low-profile diaper pail. You can hang it over a doorknob or, as we do, put a hook on the side of the dresser/changing table & it's right there.

The zipper on the bottom allows for easy emptying into the washing machine, either front load or top load. The only problem is, especially if you use prefolds & don't quite wring them out well, you can get some leaking on the bottom zipper. But really that hasn't been a problem when I remember t...

02-21-2011, 05:25 PM by BCFsMommy
                  I love this bag! We have used it for two years and it has been great. The seams at the bottom are coming apart but I think it's because we only have one and it has been overused! It keeps all moisture out and has a cloth tab for essential oil if you like. I have it in a regular trashcan to control the smell, too.
                    03-20-2013, 06:23 AM by heatherlyb

I loved the idea of this bag, but, in practice, it just didn't work out.  The zipper on the bottom allows for leaks, and it also makes it kind of gross to open and dump out diapers.  All drips collect in the bottom of the bag and your hands get the worst of it when you unzip the bag to empty diapers into a larger pail or the washing machine.  Particularly once you're spraying diapers, this is a problem.  The bag isn't good for travel--although the size is good--because the seal at the to...

03-20-2013, 08:16 PM by jenthomason99

I am big fan of fuzzi bunz and they were the only diaper I used with my first cloth diapered baby. The waterproof liner simply starting crumbling after about a year of use. I washed the bag about once a week mixing line drying with dryer drying. I still use it but after 3 years of hard use, the handle elastic is stretched out and it is no longer waterproof. I like the zipper bottom but I rarely use it because I have to pull inserts out, etc.

03-28-2013, 06:14 PM by hal454

I love this product! It worked well when we had it hanging, but we moved the bakers wrack thing that it hung from and now it works very well as a trash can liner to store the wet dipes in! I have not had any problems with leaking and it keeps smells in pretty darn well. I can't think of any cons. Over all, I would definitely recommend this product to others!

Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members own this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Fuzzibunz In And Out Mess Free Hanging Diaper Storage Laundry Bag White

Description: FuzziBunz Hanging Diaper PailNo Muss No FussA truly unique diaper storage system and one every cloth diaperingparent should have. Hang on any hook or doorknob and you have aportable no fuss diaper bag that is convenient and eliminates the wholen

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0897548001770
                        Feature 1 year warranty
                        Label FuzziBunz
                        List Price $21.95
                        Manufacturer FuzziBunz
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher FuzziBunz
                        Studio FuzziBunz
                        Title Fuzzibunz In And Out Mess Free Hanging Diaper Storage Laundry Bag White
                        UPC 897548001770
                        Release Date 2011-01-14
                        Brand FuzziBunz
                        Color White
                        Model HDPWHT
                        Manufacturer Maximum Age 36
                        Department baby-boys