--
      --
        2%
          6%
            57%
              54 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-08-2011, 11:43 AM by CrunchyChristianMama

This is my go to carrier for my 6-month-old.  I received it as a Christmas gift and it is used for at least an hour or two every day.  I can easily put her on my front or back.  The best is that with this carrier, baby can face out on your front!  Even my husband can easily wear her without my help.  The neutral pattern is nice as well.

11-05-2011, 01:56 AM by katelove

We bought this carrier when my LO was 5 months old and it has been our favourite since then. DH and I use it more than any other carrier.

It is easy to put on and the two-handed safety clips are simple to use.

We haven't tried it with a baby younger than 5 months but, with the adjustable base, I think it would work well for a smaller baby. It is still going strong 13 months later and I can comfortably carry our 17 month old.

I have tried a b...

11-17-2011, 07:16 PM by TarynM

I have been a baby wearing mama since I had my first daughter in 2007. We have tried at least 10 different options; a snuggli, a baby bjorn, asst'd ring slings, a baby buddha, and finally the Beco Gemini. And WOW. This carrier is the most comfortable, versatile, easy to use carrier I have ever had. I would highly recommend it and do to any mom. I'm 5'2 and this carrier has fit from the moment I brought the baby home on, and the fact that my babe is gigantic hasn't even phased me while I'm we...

12-30-2011, 09:21 PM by NaeRN

I absolutely adore my Beco Gemini.  My daughter loves being in it-we had a carrier of a different brand that she hated.  She falls asleep with her head on my chest and just cozies up next to me.  It's very easy to put it on myself.  The material is very soft and durable.  The Gemini is unique in that your baby can be carried 4 different ways.  I love that you can put the leg part in narrow or wide mode, for better ergonomic comfort.

I can't think of anything negative a...

12-30-2011, 09:21 PM by lifewithlevi

Jason and Levi

Jason really likes wearing our son Levi in the Beco Gemini carrier. He thought it was nice that the pr...

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        Details
                        Beco Baby Carrier Gemini

Description: Product Features · 4 in 1 baby carrier · Front carry (facing in and facing out), back carry, and hip carry · 100% organic cotton · Great for nursing · Direct contact intuitive baby carrier · High quality test material · Machine washable · Instruction manual included · Made in USA Product Measurements · Body: 11"wide by 14.5 tall (if headrest is folded down, 19" if not folded" · Shoulder Straps: 23" (can be adjusted up to 22" longer for a total of 45") · Waist Belt : 28"(size 0) and can be adjusted up to 57" · Weight Capacity: 7-35 lbs (3.5-16kg) · Weight of Carrier: 1.5 lbs

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 7798089065937
                        Feature Made in USA
                        Label Beco Baby Carrier
                        Manufacturer Beco Baby Carrier
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher Beco Baby Carrier
                        Studio Beco Baby Carrier
                        Title Beco Baby Carrier Gemini - Paige