--
      --
        --
          --
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-22-2011, 05:50 AM by TsMom11

I received my Lady-Comp as a wedding gift and have used it for both contraception and conception.  Even with my some-what irregular cycles it has been completely safe for me. 

The Lady-Comp encompasses the values of NFP, but does all the work for you.  The alarm wakes you up and reminds you to take your temperature then calculates and stores all of your data.  You get a green light on days you're infertile, a red light on days of high fertility, and a yellow on days that there ...

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members own this product.
                Details
                Lady-Comp Fertility Monitor - Fahrenheit

Description: Trying to get pregnant? Can't take the pill? LadyComp is the best tool for supporting Natural Family Planning and the Fertility Awareness Method.

Developed and manufactured in Germany, Lady-Comp has enjoyed tremendous confidence among women and their physicians as Europe's most trusted and recommended fertility monitor. A computer programmed with data from 700,000 cycles, the Lady-Comp sensor captures Basal Body Temperature and then analyzes, learns, and predicts the user's cycle with a 99.3% accuracy rate. With consistent compliance, the device indicates infertile days and provides insight into the fertile window of opportunity before, during, and after ovulation, and retains user data for each day of the previous nine months. No other fertility monitor has the capability to so easily and precisely support natural family planning and the Natural Fertility Awareness method. Now available in the U.S. Lady-Comp is shipped INSURED PRIORITY MAIL FOR ALL CUSTOMERS.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Health and Beauty
                EAN 4049812033024
                Feature Easy analysis of the cycle with data capture and result print-out
                Label VE Valley Electronics
                Manufacturer VE Valley Electronics
                Product Group Health and Beauty
                Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                Publisher VE Valley Electronics
                Studio VE Valley Electronics
                Title Lady-Comp Fertility Monitor - Fahrenheit
                Brand VE Valley-Electronics GmbH Germany
                Model LCF1001