--
      --
        5%
          7%
            34%
              58 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-12-2010, 09:00 PM by Blessed1

I use this a lot around the house.  My baby girl enjoys being in it.  I haven't had a problem with it stretching out too much.  I've washed it 3 times and the color has not faded.  Very easy to use once you know the basic set-up wrap.  I like the black because it looks good with all my clothing choices!

11-13-2010, 03:07 PM by PuppyPanties

I didn't care for this carrier - and actually ended up with an ergo. The fabric is so long, so for my frame (i'm 5') everything dragged on the ground - I couldn't imagine putting this on at the super market or the mall. Also, it was a bit complicated and the fabric twisted when you set it up on your body - add that along with a crying baby, it was no fun :(

The only hold my daughter liked for was the newborn hold - which was extremely comfortable, but you need a second perso...

11-13-2010, 07:59 PM by crystal_buffaloe

I love this wrap. It was great when DD was a tiny newborn and we still love it now at almost 6 months. It did take a few weeks to really figure it out, but now I can put it on and get her in no time, and it's so easy to switch from forward-facing to facing towards me if she gets sleepy.

I put it on before I leave the house to avoid the fabric dragging in the parking lot.

11-14-2010, 04:56 PM by CrunchyChristianMama

I love my Moby wrap for a baby up to about 4-5 months.  Both my daughters have loved riding around in it and sleep better in it than any other carrier.

11-14-2010, 10:20 PM by KandJsMama

I first found the Moby online and purchased one for my niece when she was having her daughter. I had heard good reviews a bout it and thought it would be a great gift. My niece has never commented on the wrap (she lived in Hawaii) and I guess I have never really asked her about it. I assumed it was great.

With my daughter we used a Maya Wrap and really liked using it. In fact, we used the Maya up until my daughter was about 4 years old.

I purchased the Moby ...

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        Details
                        Moby Wrap Original

Description: Moby Wrap Baby Carriers are amazingly comfortable and easy to wear! The design of the Moby Wrap uses your entire back, as well as your shoulders, to carry the weight of your baby. Unlike other carriers, which have narrow straps or go across one shoulder, the Moby Wrap is a wide piece of fabric that is wrapped over both shoulders and tied on your waist. There are no buckles, snaps or other fasteners which make wearing simple. The Moby Wrap is long enough to fit all sizes of baby wearers and babies - preemie to 35-pounds.
                        Instructional booklet included.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0843390000010
                        Feature Can be used for a preemie to 35 pounds child
                        Label Moby Wrap
                        List Price $39.95
                        Manufacturer Moby Wrap
                        Number Of Items 1
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher Moby Wrap
                        Studio Moby Wrap
                        Title Moby Wrap Original 100% Cotton Solid Baby Carrier, Chocolate
                        UPC 843390000010
                        Height 0.8 inches
                        Length 217 inches
                        Weight 1.5 pounds
                        Width 24 inches
                        Brand Moby Wrap
                        MPN MCHOCOLATE
                        Color Chocolate
                        Model MW-Chocolate
                        Manufacturer Maximum Age 36
                        Size One Size
                        Department mens