--
      --
        --
          --
            33%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-08-2011, 01:01 PM by believer04

I purchased a Didymos woven wrap when my son was about 4 months old.  I started out with a Moby wrap, so the Didymos was similar enough to make the tying process a little easier.  The woven material seems to distribute baby's weight a little better than a stretchy wrap to make carrying them easier as they get heavier.  I would recommed buying one from a store or from someone who can show you how to use it.  The wrap does come with a book and DVD, which will be very helpful if you are ...

10-31-2011, 11:21 PM by jewel1288

Overall, I am very pleased with my didymos wrap. I bought it brand new, which meant breaking it in myself. At first, I was concerned the breaking in process may take a while, but it actually only took a couple days of using for it to feel softer and easier to wrap. 

The number one aspect for me was for the wrap to be organic. Then, I wanted ease of use, comfort, and something pretty, of course. 

I've used a Boba soft structured carrier and as much as I wanted it to be awesome...

11-10-2011, 01:12 AM by HeatherB
                    I purchased a Didymos woven wrap - Aqua Waves - because I have heard so many good things about Didy Waves and I couldn't get over how gorgeous it was. It didn't disappoint! The color and pattern are just stunning. I bought the wrap used and then worked to get it even more broken in - things like using it as a cushion on my desk chair, moving it around periodically. It has become so soft and snuggly and blanket-like that I'll likely never sell it!

I'm still not a wrap expert (having take...
                    Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    Details
                    Didymos Baby Carrier Organic Wrap Sling

Description:

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Baby Product
                    EAN 4048554203061
                    Feature Can be comfortably used from newborn to 3 years and beyond backed by a 3 year warranty
                    Label DIDYMOS
                    List Price $179.10
                    Manufacturer DIDYMOS
                    Product Group Baby Product
                    Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                    Publisher DIDYMOS
                    Studio DIDYMOS
                    Title Didymos Baby Carrier Organic Wrap Sling - Indio Blue and White, Size 6
                    Brand Didymos
                    Color Indio Blue and White
                    Model tti-203-006
                    Manufacturer Maximum Age 36
                    Size Size 6