--
      --
        --
          --
            27%
              11 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-08-2011, 12:11 PM by CrunchyChristianMama

I bought my BabyHawk used, they retail for much more expensive.  I love all the choices for fabrics that you have with BabyHawk!  I ended up selling mine though because while it was really easy to use, I received a ssc as a gift and found it to be much more comfortable when I wanted to wear my daughter for longer periods of time.  They do have great resell value though, so if it's something you want to try you can always buy used, try it for a while, and resell it if it's not for you.

02-09-2011, 12:06 AM by HeatherB
                  BabyHawks are a classic in the babywearing world, and for good reason. They are highly stylish, practical, and fit a wide range of body sizes. I got mine custom made and loved the ability to add a second panel to make it reversible for only a little more than the normal price - almost like two carriers in one!

The BabyHawk is a mei tai, with angled top straps and straight waist straps. The regular sized straps fit a wide range of sizes and longer straps are also available. The mei tai d...
                    02-11-2011, 05:31 PM by nicolerenee515

This is a great baby carrier for babies who like to face toward their parents. Very well made. When my baby was small he liked to be able to see out, but he couldn't see past the headrest...so he would rather be in the Bjorn. Then when he got bigger he only liked facing outwards so it did not get used.  I am keeping it for future use, because I love this carrier!  It was a great color, very comfortable.  It just wasn't for this type of baby. 

03-24-2011, 09:56 AM by LeighPF

My son disliked wraps so we were thrilled to discover Mei Tais when he was one month. This is our favourite. Supportive for his little body, comfortable on mine. Great fit on me, my husband and anyone else. I loved the huge variety of fabric options and an glad I went for the pocket on the back to hold the spit up cloth. It was a dream to have it on a seven hour bus ride when he was two months old.

It worked great to put my son on my back at four months, but as he got heavier that 25 ...

11-02-2011, 08:16 AM by cmurray1835

Love the BHMT.  It's easy to use, super comfy for baby, versitile, cute with all the prints.  I reach for this over any of my other carriers.

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        BabyHawk Mei Tai Baby Carrier

Description: The BabyHawk Mei Tai is one of the most loved carriers and is the perfect choice for your newborn through toddler age. Stylish print on one side reverses to a solid color of the straps on the other, giving you two looks to one carrier. Use the lightly padded headrest up to support your younger babies, or sleeping babes. Fold it down when not needed so your child can see! Shoulder straps are lightly padded as well so the carrier is super comfy. The Mei Tai is a traditional Chinese style of baby carrier, consisting of a rectangular "seat area" with four straps: two that tie around the wearer's waist and two that go over the shoulders. It is great for carrying babies of all ages, on front or back.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0814466010431
                        Feature Babywearing promotes bonding and helps calm baby
                        Label Babyhawk
                        Manufacturer Babyhawk
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher Babyhawk
                        Studio Babyhawk
                        Title BabyHawk Mei Tai Baby Carrier Feeling Groovy on Espresso Straps with Bonus Dainty Baby Reusable Bag
                        UPC 814466010431
                        Brand Babyhawk
                        MPN BBHWKFGES