--
      --
        --
          14%
            71%
              7 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-08-2011, 01:38 PM by believer04

I started using this pump when my son was a couple months old to build up a store of breast milk for when I returned to work.  This pump is comparable to Medela, but has the advantage of being safe for multiple users because the milk doesn't touch the components.  "Each Ameda Purely Yours Breast Pump features a closed system pump, so that expressed milk doesn't get into the air lines. This feature allows Ameda Purely Yours Breast Pumps to be used by multiple users, with the purchase of a n...

02-09-2011, 02:25 PM by Mosaic
                  I love my Purely Yours! I WOH full-time, and this pump has been used up to 6 times a day for almost 2 years. It has travelled a LOT as well, including internationally, and it's a sturdy, reliable pump that has taken the abuse of being taken to work and back daily, chucked into the car and dropped on the floor, etc. The adjustable cycle speed and suction makes it quickly and easily adjustable for comfort. Also, I've called Customer Service twice and was shipped a new part and a whole new pump wi...
                    02-09-2011, 04:06 PM by Joliem

I had this pump, and loved it.  It is a closed system, so milk can not get into the tubing/or motor.  You can adjust the speed and strength on 2 different dials.  It has a bottle holder on top of the pump, which is very convenient when you are trying to pump with top heavy bottles (because the flange is on) and you need to set them down for a min.  I also have a medela pump in style, and would recommend this pump over the medela.  It also comes with a car jack, so you can pump in the ca...

02-21-2011, 03:33 PM by jassyp101

Great pump.  At times I wish it had more suction, but that may have been because I had problems with my milk supply.  

03-10-2011, 07:14 AM by Comtessa

This pump was given to me by a friend as a hand-me-down.  She had bought it used off Craigslist.  She used it every day as a full-time WOH mom, as did the previous owner.  I used it fairly frequently for my daughter.  It will soon be on its SIXTH baby, and still going strong! 

As other reviewers have noted, the pump has a closed collection system, which means that the milk cannot get into the tubing.  I love this feature, both because it makes it MUCH easier to clean t...

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Ameda Purely Yours Breast Pump - Carry All

Description: Dual hygienikit milk collection system, micro carry all tote.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0044649300008
                        Feature Cool 'n carry tote
                        Label Ameda
                        List Price $287.00
                        Manufacturer Ameda
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher Ameda
                        Studio Ameda