--
      --
        --
          --
            90%
              10 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-08-2011, 06:31 PM by ErynneM

I bought this balm hoping it would help with the horrible redness that came nearly every time we missed catching a poo in the toilet (we do part-time EC) and I was getting frustrated with the sheer number of things I'd tried that hadn't really helped.

Then I bought the LuSa Organics Booty Balm, and I can't tell you how amazing it is. Every time I've used it, it has cleared up redness overnight. I love that it's safe for use with cloth diapers, too. I don't have to worry abou...

02-09-2011, 09:20 AM by ActiveMa

I use this on both my babies (18 mo and 2 yr) for a variety of different things. It is great for cold, dry days to prevent further dryness or chafing. I sometimes use it on myself as well! Great value and smells great! It is gentle and doesn't irritate my kids skin. I bought it on Amazon and got FREE shipping!

02-09-2011, 11:35 AM by dcghmom

I love booty balm.  Our whole family loves booty balm especially.  When I had my son I knew there was a brand that I couldn't use because one of my dogs has a fondness for that brand:)  I wound up trying the booty balm because it's made only a few hours from where we live.  I love it, love it, love it.  In fact, we've regifted all of the other kinds we had in the house and are booty balm exclusive!  I am on my 3rd container and am going to order the big refill of it!

11-11-2011, 02:25 PM by lynjenks

I first encountered this product by chance while visiting a farmer's market in Wisconsin when my daughter was three months old.  It has been a staple in my diaper bag, purse, travel bag and medicine cabinet for the last six year!  It was highly effective at keeping my daughter's bottom rash free as in infant, but I didn't stop using it when the diapers came off.  I regularly use it after baths to help combat her sometimes poor wiping skills.  During one sleep night, it heals the sore red...

11-18-2011, 10:09 AM by korvet2001

I love this product.  It seems like it does unbelievable things.  My 14m has red buttom too often and every night I use Booty Balm.  Redness would be gone by next morning.  How can it get better than that.

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        Details
                        Lusa Organics Booty Balm

Description: Lusa Organics Booty Balm is the perfect solution to your child's diaper rash, irritated skin, sores, sunburn, or windburn. This gentle formula is perfect for toddlers, infants, or children of any age. All natural and certified organic ingredients help to moisturize dry areas and heal sensitive skin. Lusa Organics Booty Balm is safe for cloth or disposable diapers.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Health and Beauty
                        EAN 0897999001008
                        Feature 1.75 ounce booty balm packaged in recyclable tin case
                        Label Lusa Organics
                        Manufacturer Lusa Organics
                        Product Group Health and Beauty
                        Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                        Publisher Lusa Organics
                        Studio Lusa Organics
                        Title Lusa Organics Booty Balm - All Natural Organic Ingredients Soothe Sore Baby Bottoms Including Diaper Rash, Cuts, Scrapes, Sunburn, and Windburn - 1.75 oz
                        UPC 897999001008
                        Brand Lusa Organics
                        Package Quantity 1