--
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              9 Review(s)
              Reviews
                06-13-2013, 02:40 PM by nettieblack

We love this soap for baby's bath time. It is the only bar soap I trust for her sensitive skin. At first I was a little hesitant about having so many bars of soap in the bath (this one, one for the rest of us, and the shampoo bar), but it has been definitely worth it to have a baby bar I can depend on.

06-14-2013, 06:23 AM by pmpayette

I have been using this soap for several years and I don't even have a baby. I have sensitive skin and this soap has been great for me. It is so gentle and mild. It doesn't dry my skin but leaves it soft and clean. I even use it on my face. This is the only soap my 9 year old uses as well. In fact I love this soap so much I bought it for my two newest granddaughters and although they cannot speak I am sure they love it too.

06-20-2013, 11:31 AM by wrenb

I've been using LuSa soaps for the last five years or more. We love it! When my son was a toddler and in an intensely "blue is good" phase he routinely chose LuSa Gitchigoomee soap because it was blue. I was happy to buy it because I knew it was as gentle and safe for him as the baby soap that I used on my newborns.

06-20-2013, 11:53 AM by Maggiejean87
                      I love Lusa's soaps and this one is no exception. Gentle for baby yet great for the whole family, especially those with sensitive skin. Easy lather and safe!! I shake my head at some of the other "natural" soaps on this website...read your labels folks!
                        06-20-2013, 11:55 AM by Ashley Norris

I love this soap.  I initially purchased this soap for my newborn and fell in love with it.  When my 3 year old recently came down with poison ivy. head to toe, I reached for this soap, without hesitation.  It did not seem to bother his rash one bit.  The other soaps caused him pain when I washed him. I have also used this soap on my own face, from time to time.  It is gentle enough for the whole family.  Love it!!!

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members own this product.
                        No members want this product.