--
      --
        --
          --
            67%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-08-2011, 08:42 PM by Gretchen_PDX

I love this bag- the design is beautiful and I like having a smaller diaper bag! However, the fabric picks up color from dark clothes (like jeans) and can discolor. The rep at PPB said this is normal, and to avoid using the bag when wearing dark clothes (yeah, right...). Other than this issue, the bag has held up really, really well and the pattern is really cute. I get a lot of compliments on this bag.

12-30-2011, 10:11 PM by prattmomma

I absolutely loved carrying this bag!!! I had mine (Trotting in Tiergarten) for nearly a year before I sold it. Perfect for one kid in diapers with room for mom and possibly a few toddler items. I never carried diaper bag + purse, everything goes in my diaper bag. This bag works so very well. Holds easily: 3-4 diapers, wipes case, wallet, cell phone, 2 receiving blankets (thin Target brand ones), snacks, sippy, binky sptriz, 2 MAM paci's in case, gum, chapstick, keys (LOVE the key keeper)......

03-14-2012, 12:56 AM by kily

I love this bag- the design is beautiful and I like having a smaller diaper bag! However, the fabric picks up color from dark clothes (like jeans) and can discolor.

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members own this product.