--
      --
        25%
          25%
            25%
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-09-2011, 01:18 AM by HeatherB
                When purchasing a new breast pump, I knew I wanted something completely BPA-free. In 2007, only a few brands were guaranteed to be BPA-free, and Medela was one of them. I had used a (non-BPA-free) Avent Isis previously, but was interested in the efficiency of an electric pump. However, I'm a SAHM and don't need the power of a double-pump.

The Swing is the perfect combination for me. It's a quick, efficient electric pump with two modes (one to stimulate let down, another for more efficie...
                  02-21-2011, 11:41 PM by StoriesInTheSoil

Got a fantastic deal on this so I snatched it up.  It is fine for occasional pumping and I really like the letdown feature.  It is not very powerful and would not be a good choice for more than occasional pumping and is also only a single pump so the cost seems excessive.

11-02-2011, 12:56 PM by w1ldl1femama

I use this pump daily at work to express milk for my 13 month old daughter.  I am disappointed that it takes so long to pump enough milk but recognize that this is supposed to be more of an "occasional" use pump rather than a "daily" use pump.  I would recommend other moms who want to pump at work to spend the money and get the more expensive double pump because it will probably work a lot better and save time.  My one complaint with this model is that I always get condensation in the t...

12-30-2011, 10:40 PM by meliahikes

i absolutely love this pump and have used it a lot with no loss of suction over time. it's quick and simple, and after having a terrible manual pump with my first i was blown away at hoe much milk i could get with an electric.

Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members have owned this product.
                      No members want this product.
                      Details
                      Medela Swing Electric Breast Pump

Description: SWING 2 PHASE PUMP by MEDELA Swing is designed for Moms on the Go! Theonly single electric personal use pump with breakthrough 2-PhaseExpression® technology for maximum milk flow. First researched anddeveloped for hospital breastpumps, 2-Phase Expression is an advancedpumping pattern that mimics a baby’s natural nursing rhythm by pumpingin two distinct modes. Stimulation mode: To simulate your baby’s initial rapid sucking to start your milk flowing; Expression mode: To simulate your baby’s slower deeper sucks to express your milk gently and efficiently.; Includes:SoftFit breastshield; 2 bottles and caps; Bottle stand; Power cord; Shoulder/next strap; Tubing; Valve and membrane; Drawstring bag;

Details:

Detail Value
                      Binding Baby Product
                      EAN 7612367011013
                      Label Medela
                      Manufacturer Medela
                      Product Group Baby Product
                      Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                      Publisher Medela
                      Studio Medela
                      Title Medela Swing Electric Breast Pump
                      Weight 4.41 pounds