Viewing Product: Lansinoh 20435 Breastmilk Storage Bags, 25-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) - Mothering Forums
Lansinoh 20435 Breastmilk Storage Bags, 25-Count Boxes (Pack of 3)
Rating Distribution 13 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          38%
            38%
              13 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-09-2011, 04:16 PM by Joliem

These bags work very well!  I have used them for my 14months of breastfeeding my son and continue to use them with breastfeeding my 9 month old baby girl.  I put the milk in, get all the air out and freeze them flat.  The tab on the end has a place for you to write the date and amount of milk.  They do not have any plasticizers that can leach into the milk, but that does make them crack if they get dropped while frozen.

02-11-2011, 07:43 PM by Mosaic
                  I've bought MANY breastmilk bags with working full-time with 2 babies, and these bags are strong and reliable. They seal well, freeze well, and are easy to find in most stores. I personally prefer the Nuk brand bags over these because they perform just as well and cost a little bit less. Also, just keep in mind that the ounce measurements on the bag do not match how milk would measure in the bottle. All that said, this is a solid product that performs well and comes from a trustworthy brand.
                    02-15-2011, 02:51 PM by Julee

I debated on which breastmilk storage bag to buy and I am glad I went with these. These are less pricey than the Medela bags, which were the other option I was looking at. I have never had a problem with them. They don't leak. They don't smell. They are easy to pour milk into a bottle from. I also think the Medela bags that attach to the pump would just end up being a pain in the neck, because I like being able to determine how much milk goes into each bag.

02-22-2011, 06:06 AM by mhemingson

I don't remember how much I paid for these, but I do know that they were my favorite of the different milk storage bags I tried. They were easy to write on and had a line to identify who's milk it is and when you pumped it. This makes it very easy for other caregivers to make sure that the right baby is getting the right milk. I also like that the design of the bags allows you to lay them flat for easy mass storage and quick thawing. You also have the option of freezing them in an upright po...

10-24-2011, 01:31 PM by JulieInChicago

After trying the Ameda bags (came free with my pump), the Medela bags (bought in a pinch), and these, I have to say, there's no contest, and for one key reason:

they're long and slim!

Duh, it's simple physics.  If you throw a bag that's longer and flatter in the freezer, there's more surface area, so it freezes faster.  Same goes for thawing-- a bag with more surface area will thaw faster.  

It ain't rocket science but I just can't figure out ...

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Lansinoh 20435 Breastmilk Storage Bags, 25-Count Boxes (Pack of 3)

Description: Breastmilk Storage Bag

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Health and Beauty
                        EAN 0044677204200
                        Feature Tamper-evident safety seal
                        Label Lansinoh
                        List Price $29.96
                        Manufacturer Lansinoh
                        Number Of Items 3
                        Product Group Health and Beauty
                        Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                        Publisher Lansinoh
                        Studio Lansinoh
                        Title Lansinoh 20435 Breastmilk Storage Bags, 25-Count Boxes (Pack of 3)
                        UPC 044677204200
                        Brand Lansinoh
                        Package Quantity 3
                        Model 20435