Viewing Product: Aubrey Organics - Gpb Shampoo, 11 fl oz cream - Mothering Forums

Aubrey Organics - Gpb Shampoo, 11 fl oz cream
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-09-2011, 04:27 PM by believer04

I love this shampoo!  I searched for sooo long to find a shampoo that doesn't contain phthalates, parabens, and sulfates.  Most of the shampoos at my local health food store had toxins in them, so I was very relieved to come across Aubrey Organics' products!  The GPB shampoo smells great, works well, and is toxin-free :)  The only drawback I can think of is that you have to shake it a little prior to using it.  But, that's not a big deal to me. 

It's definitely worth the extra...

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Aubrey Organics - Gpb Shampoo, 11 fl oz cream

Description: Cleanses & Strengthens for Full, Shiny, Healthy Hair for All Hair TypesMade with 78% Organic Ingredients100% Natural Ingredients 78% Certified Organic Ingredients No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Parabens or PetrochemicalsFeed your hair a healthy, balanced diet. Rehydrated and re-energize your hair with this protein-enriched formula that increases softness and manageability as it cleanses. Shine-enhancing fruit acids and moisturizing herbal oils smooth hair fiber and infuse it with vitamins to leave hair fully, healthy and lustrous.FeaturesBenefitsSoy Protein & Lactabumin (Milk Protein)Strengthen & Mend Hair FiberOrganic Orange Pith JuiceSmoothes Texture & Boosts ShineOrganic Aloe & Shea ButterReplenish Moisture; Soften Hair TextureNon-vegan. Contains milk protein. No animal Testing. Biodegradable Recyclable Container.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Misc.
                EAN 0749985010016
                Feature For all hair types
                Label Aubrey Organics
                List Price $9.98
                Manufacturer Aubrey Organics
                Product Group Beauty
                Product Type Name BEAUTY
                Publisher Aubrey Organics
                Studio Aubrey Organics