Viewing Product: Aubrey Organics - Gpb Shampoo, 11 fl oz cream - Mothering Forums

Aubrey Organics - Gpb Shampoo, 11 fl oz cream
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
              1 Review(s)
                02-09-2011, 05:27 PM by believer04

I love this shampoo!  I searched for sooo long to find a shampoo that doesn't contain phthalates, parabens, and sulfates.  Most of the shampoos at my local health food store had toxins in them, so I was very relieved to come across Aubrey Organics' products!  The GPB shampoo smells great, works well, and is toxin-free :)  The only drawback I can think of is that you have to shake it a little prior to using it.  But, that's not a big deal to me. 

It's definitely worth the extra...

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Aubrey Organics - Gpb Shampoo, 11 fl oz cream

Description: Cleanses & Strengthens for Full, Shiny, Healthy Hair for All Hair TypesMade with 78% Organic Ingredients100% Natural Ingredients 78% Certified Organic Ingredients No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Parabens or PetrochemicalsFeed your hair a healthy, balanced diet. Rehydrated and re-energize your hair with this protein-enriched formula that increases softness and manageability as it cleanses. Shine-enhancing fruit acids and moisturizing herbal oils smooth hair fiber and infuse it with vitamins to leave hair fully, healthy and lustrous.FeaturesBenefitsSoy Protein & Lactabumin (Milk Protein)Strengthen & Mend Hair FiberOrganic Orange Pith JuiceSmoothes Texture & Boosts ShineOrganic Aloe & Shea ButterReplenish Moisture; Soften Hair TextureNon-vegan. Contains milk protein. No animal Testing. Biodegradable Recyclable Container.

Detail Value
                Binding Misc.
                EAN 0749985010016
                Feature For all hair types
                Label Aubrey Organics
                List Price $9.98
                Manufacturer Aubrey Organics
                Product Group Beauty
                Product Type Name BEAUTY
                Publisher Aubrey Organics
                Studio Aubrey Organics
                Title Aubrey Organics - Gpb Shampoo, 11 fl oz cream