33%
      --
        --
          --
            33%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-09-2011, 05:32 PM by poonico
                I have tried a lot of bras, but I don't love any as much as my Bliss. I routinely wear this bra over any others. It is so comfortable and supportive. I never thought that a bra without an underwire could work for someone with a larger bust, but Bravado figured it out. I just wish that they made these in non nursing bras too.

I highly recommend following their sizing guidelines in order to get the best (and I do mean best!) fit.
                  10-24-2011, 01:18 PM by JulieInChicago

Imagine my shock when the woman at the store measured me as an F cup.  An F!  She couldn't express the size of these boobs as a factor of D's.  Yowsa.  For the walking and running I do at work, it's going to take a hell of a bra to tame these ladies, and stretchy cotton was sure to cause a black eye or two.

Thank goodness they had the Bravado Bliss.  At first I sneered at the light lining, but really, it's great for hiding perky nipples just after feedings plus it acts ...

10-25-2012, 10:33 AM by vachi73

This bra has not been a blissful experience for me. I am somewhere in the 32-34 E/F range currently, and expect to get bigger once baby is born. I bought this out of desperation - it was the only thing in-stock at the breastfeeding store I use, and I had to have *something* that weekend - and wish I could get my $54 back.

Pros are not that many for me -- other than it comes in sizes that theoretically work for me (not all bras do).

Cons: the fake underwire i...

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members want this product.