Viewing Product: Gilligan & O'Malley® Womens Full Sling Long Nursing Tank - Mothering Forums

Gilligan & O'Malley® Womens Full Sling Long Nursing Tank
Rating Distribution 9 Review(s)
    --
      11%
        --
          33%
            44%
              9 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-09-2011, 08:30 PM by mhemingson

I've had this nursing tank for one year now. The snaps are easy to close and open with one hand. The neckline is modest and good for doubling under another shirt. Unfortunately, the straps are fraying after only one year of use. Also, the bodice could be a tad bit longer and provide more coverage on the bottom. 

02-11-2011, 05:28 PM by Pumpkin_Pie

I have two of these tanks and I LOVE them!  I have layered them under my shirts for nearly two years now all throughout the cold New England Winters.  They keep me warm and provide the support I need while still being able to nurse my son.  He no longer nurses during the day, so I no longer need the snap cups, but they still work perfectly, are easy re-fasten and the material is thick enough that I feel very supported all over, not just my breasts.  They are also very warm when layered u...

02-18-2011, 02:22 PM by Mosaic
                    I have bought at least half a dozen of these and use them all the time! The clasps hook and unhook easily, the straps are adjustable, and the shelf bra works just fine. I have a small frame and find that I need to go up a size to really feel comfortable. They are very inexpensive compared to other nursing tanks on the market, and they come in a variety of colors and have some new ones with lace on top that are a cute touch.
                      03-23-2011, 11:14 PM by Gretchen_PDX

While this tank is very affordable, it is little more than a standard cami with shelf bra. Breastfeeding mamas need more support! I wear it over a regular nursing bra and it works okay. Maybe would be okay at night too but I haven't tried this!

04-04-2011, 06:49 PM by BryMama

I seriously wore these tanks everyday for the first several months. I wore them under other tops and they were perfect for keeping modest to nurse, and warm. They were essential for me, and I will buy more with my future babies!! affordable, comfortable. The ones with the lacy part on top started to tear though- if its under your shirts anyway, just get the plain ones, so that its not an issue! :)

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        Details
                        Gilligan & O'Malley® Womens Full Sling Long Nursing Tank

Description:

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Apparel
                        Feature <B>Garment Detail:</B> Full Sling, Tagless, Adjustable Straps
                        Product Group Apparel
                        Product Type Name UNDERWEAR
                        Title Gilligan & O'Malley® Womens Full Sling Long Nursing Tank - Black
                        Brand Gilligan & O'Malley
                        Department womens