11%
      22%
        22%
          22%
            --
              9 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-09-2011, 10:33 PM by triskelion

I got these bags as part of a bigger Medela "gift set" at my shower. I am now exclusively pumping for my LO so I thought these would come in handy. Boy, was I wrong. Firstly, they were extremely awkward to attach directly to the pump and I managed to make quite a mess. So I gave up on filling them directly from the pump and transferred the milk from the pump bottles into them, negating half of their usefulness. Even that had its problems-the perforated part attaching the tab that connects to...

02-11-2011, 07:39 PM by Mosaic
                  Someone gave me these, probably because she didn't want them anymore! I work full-time and have used lots of breastmilk bags, and I like these the LEAST. They're small, they don't seal well, they don't freeze well flat, etc. I have an Ameda pump, so I never tried to use them for attaching to the pump, but I don't see how these sticky parts would work well for that anyway. I prefer the Nuk brand bags best for price and performance.
                    02-21-2011, 10:54 PM by StoriesInTheSoil

I prefer the Lansinoh bags.  These are somewhat handy as they don't require you to dirty a bottle but they are awkward to attach to the pump.  They do not freeze flat so they are more difficult to store.  They are more expensive than other bags.  Ripping off the top part of the bag sometimes tears into the label.

02-21-2011, 11:21 PM by HeatherB
                      I've found these bags to be an economical, convenient solution for occasional pumping. I use the Medela Swing pump and can attach the bag directly onto the pump. While the attachment mechanism is pretty basic, it holds tight even with a full bag of milk. In fact, I've been able to stand the bag - with the pump attachments still on it - on the table.

While I prefer pumping into a solid container such as the breastmilk storage containers from Medela, these bags take up much less space, ar...
                        11-02-2011, 02:39 PM by Andrea Kim

I would just pour my milk in the bag from the bottle I pumped into. The good thing about the storage bags is that the milk thaws/warms up faster than in a bottle. I didn't experience any problems with these bags.

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Medela Pump and Save Storage Bags- 20-count

Description: 11247 Features: -Save bags. -Compatible with all Medela breast shield. -Exclusive self-stick strap attaches directly to breast shields for fast and easy setup no-leak, easy-to-close zipper top pre-sterilized. -Double-walled for safe and long breast milk storage. -No-spill stand-up bottom.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 7554160099242
                        Feature No-spill stand-up bottom
                        Label Medela Inc.
                        List Price $9.49
                        Manufacturer Medela Inc.
                        Number Of Items 1
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher Medela Inc.