--
      --
        --
          22%
            56%
              9 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-10-2011, 06:13 AM by poonico
                I have a couple of these that I just use as covers (you can buy them without the inserts too). They work very well. I love the snaps, especially that it is two rows. They don't have extra leg gussets, but the shape still works well. I've never had any leaks while using these covers.
                  02-11-2011, 07:53 PM by dlutt10

I just recently switched to the Flip diapers (inserts and covers) and am never going back! Far more absorbant than any other cloth I have tried or disposables! The covers contour well to the legs and the snaps allow great adjustment to idividual baby size. I was iffy about using inserts with no prefolds but these really do what they say-absorb and keep the skin dry! They come in day packs(6 inserts and 2 shells) , or separately, for a price far under the other complete one size diapering sys...

02-21-2011, 09:51 PM by theetieri

This diaper is my favorite for being out and about or traveling. I hate lugging bulky cloth diapers around doing errands, but this system works  more like sposies. We use the cloth inserts at home, which have to be changed more frequently than reg. cloth unless you double the inserts (for older babies/toddlers). When we go out, we use g disposable inserts in a flip cover. It made life so much easier!! We lived at Walter Reed Army Medical Center while my daughter was 8-12 bc my husband was h...

11-16-2011, 10:50 PM by wookiecake

I have been using this cover for my son from birth. He is now ten months and 27lbs with a long rise and big thighs and I'm still happily using it with prefolds. It handles double stuffing for nights and has maintained its new look.

12-30-2011, 09:31 PM by ejsp22

I love my Flip Diapers. Not only do they keep my 2 month old dry, but I haven't had to deal with any nasty diaper rashes. With my daughter I used disposables, and we could only use certain diapers or she'd break out. I decided with our next one I'd cloth diaper :) Never thought I'd love it so much. I love that I can also use eco friendly disposable inserts as well for when we travel. I only wish they had cute prints and not just solids.

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Flip Diaper with stay dry insert

Description: Order an individual flip Diaper with a stay dry insert on this page. The flip diaper and the insert are one-size from 7 to 35 pounds. Now also stocking Twilight, Butternut, Noodle, Grasshopper, Moonbeam blue, Ribbit green, Zinnia pink and Blossom.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        Label Cotton Babies
                        Manufacturer Cotton Babies
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher Cotton Babies
                        Studio Cotton Babies
                        Title Flip Diaper with stay dry insert