--
      --
        13%
          27%
            7%
              15 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-10-2011, 08:39 AM by mhemingson

We bought these on a Black Friday Sale and got an incredible deal on them. They have been so worth it! We have used these since our child was 1 month and still use them now that he's 13 months. The elastic around the legs makes them very easy to custom fit and prevent leaks. The pocket is large enough to double up on inserts for night time and when the child starts wetting more heavily. They are easy to assemble. The only problem with this type of diaper is the extra "bulk" that comes from t...

02-11-2011, 05:17 PM by ahissong

We absolutely love our Fuzzibunz one size diapers! I asked a friend for her opinion before buying when my daughter was 5 months old.  My friend's baby was only about 2 months old at the time and she loved them so we bought them.    We purchased 12 diapers for $200.00 and received 2 free diapers with a rebate.  I chose to purchase white diapers so as to be prepared in case we have a boy next time.  With the two free diapers I chose purple with daisies just for a little girlie fun.  The...

02-12-2011, 02:08 PM by Julee

I have tried four different brands of diapers, Fuzzibunz, BumGenius organic all-in-ones, Bummis fitted diaper covers/prefolds and Softbums all-in-two diapers. The FuzziBunz were my least favorite of them all. They are difficult to stuff when you have a baby that needs a diaper change in front of you. The legs are time consuming to adjust and I found that they were either too tight or leaked on my son. It was hard to get them to fit correctly. However, the worst thing about this diaper is un...

02-18-2011, 04:57 PM by carynlk

I originally bought these for my daughter 3 years ago, and am now preparing to use them with my second child.  They are so easy to use, easy to clean, and not nearly as big of a deal as I was afraid they would be.  I would separate them before putting them into the pail and then would bascially dump the pail into the washing machine.  I followed the cleaning directions and they were a cinch to wash and dry.  I love not having to regularly buy more diapers and deal with the trash.  They ...

10-26-2011, 01:39 PM by Goddess3_2005

To say these diapers fit from birth to potty its laughable. Huge for a new born and only fit until my ds was 13 months old. Plus the red marks they leave are horrible. I would donate them, but I feel bad for who ever got them.

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        Details
                        FuzziBunz One Size Diapers

Description: The FuzziBunz® One-Size Diapers are the most adjustable and innovative one-size cloth diapers on the market today! Adjust the diapers to fit babies 7-35 pounds and get a snug fit every time with the button-adjusted waist and leg casings. The leg casings adjust to 8+ settings and the waist adjusts to 4+ settings. Never before has a pocket-style cloth diaper been SO adjustable!

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0014353100041
                        Feature Images do not reflect exact items that will be shipped. An assortment of diapers will be sent based on availability.
                        Label FuzziBunz
                        Manufacturer FuzziBunz
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher FuzziBunz
                        Studio FuzziBunz
                        Title FuzziBunz One Size Diapers 9 Pack Gender Neutral Colors
                        UPC 014353100041
                        Brand FuzziBunz
                        MPN OneSize