Viewing Product: California Baby Calming Shampoo and Body Wash - 17.5 oz. - Mothering Forums

California Baby Calming Shampoo and Body Wash - 17.5 oz.
Rating Distribution 2 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            50%
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-10-2011, 03:59 PM by believer04

My husband and I love that California Baby's Calming Shampoo and Body Wash smells great, is free of toxins, and works great!  This company is owned by a mom who started researching the common ingredients in personal care products and decided to make her own.  The products are made using essential oils and are free of mineral oil, phthalates, parabens, and common allergens.  This shampoo/ body wash is great for sensitive babies too.  The only thing I wish I could change is the price, but...

06-13-2013, 12:20 AM by fayebond

I have always had super sensative skin, so before I put anything on my girls, I do a trial run on myself.  ESPECIALLY when it lists essetial oils or ingrediants like chamomile or lavendar on the back, because while those work well, they can also annoy my skin in the wrong concentration. 

pro

-not expensive, so if it could work for you, its not a big investment to find out

-works well and did not irritate my skin

-kinda smells nice.  I still prefer to ...

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  California Baby Calming Shampoo and Body Wash - 17.5 oz.

Description: A concentrated, gentle, non-stripping cleanser. The light & fresh calming essential oil blend adds to the bathing experience. Leaves hair noticeably shiny, soft, and manageable. Our customers have reported excellent results with this shampoo & body wash in their fight against eczema and other skin sensitivities. Convenient heavy-duty pump dispenses a big glob of product in one easy push.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Health and Beauty
                  EAN 0792692000016
                  Feature Serving Size:
                  Label California Baby
                  List Price $18.99
                  Manufacturer California Baby
                  Product Group Beauty
                  Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                  Publisher California Baby
                  Studio California Baby
                  Title California Baby Calming Shampoo and Body Wash - 17.5 oz.
                  UPC 792692000016
                  Weight 1.44 pounds
                  Brand California Baby
                  Package Quantity 6
                  MPN 100-17.5