Viewing Product: Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra - Mothering Forums

Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra
Rating Distribution 10 Review(s)
    --
      10%
        --
          20%
            50%
              10 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-11-2011, 01:24 PM by sraplayas

The Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra makes a wonderful addition to any nursing mama's wardrobe essentials.  The bra is suprisingly supportive (I wear a D-cup) and yet without any underwire to interfere with milk flow or comfort. I wear these exclusively and have found them to be well worth the cost.  The clips for nursing take a bit to get used to but I have found them to be easier to use in the middle of the night than other nursing bras.  Also, these clips look smooth under a t-shirt and...

02-21-2011, 04:58 PM by crbyard

This is good enough for hanging around the house.  It really does nothing to promote the shape of the breast.  Nursing pads are visible since the fabric is thin with no padding.  My biggest beef is how horrid the fabric looks after washing.  Dishwater grey.  Wouldn't buy again.

02-23-2011, 10:11 AM by abrain

This is my favorite nursing  bra. It is soft and comfortable while still being supportive of my C cup.

The smooth cups allow for a great seamless t-shirt ready fit while not binding or interfering with milk flow.

The straps are easily adjustable to maintain support. Use their fitting guide to help get the right supporting fit.

10-31-2011, 09:49 AM by peanutmunchkin

This is an extremely comfortable bra.  I went in looking for something I could wear under dress shirts for work and never would have tried this on if the lactation consultant didn't suggest it.  It is surprisingly supportive (I'm a 36DD wearing a L bra).  I normally err towards padded underwire bras, however this provides me with plenty of support, even when I am engorged.  The free form cups and lack of a wire allow the bra to conform to the changing size of my breasts, especially after...

11-02-2011, 01:57 PM by hippiemama86

I absolutely LOVE this bra! It is so amazing, I'd recommend it even if you're not nursing!!! I love the soft, comfortable material, and the fact the it stretches ans shrinks with your bust size throughout pregnancy and nursing. The nursing flap is very easy to use, but stays securely in place when not in use. It's just one of my favorite bras, period. 

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        Details
                        Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra

Description: The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra was designed to melt onto your body, and give you comfort unlike any you've experienced from a bra before - nursing or not! This molded foam cup bra offers a seamless silhouette, lovely shape and great support. And because the foam cups are removable, you have the option of a thicker cup lining when you need it.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Apparel
                        Feature No underwire and cups that drop fully away from the breast, as recommended by health care professionals.
                        Product Group Apparel
                        Product Type Name ACCESSORY
                        Title Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra - Ivory - Size Medium
                        Brand Bravado! Designs