--
      --
        --
          33%
            33%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-11-2011, 12:47 PM by triskelion

I am renting this pump for 50 dollars a month from my local medical supply place. It was recommended to me by a LC and I used it to establish my supply while exclusively pumping. I'd highly recommend it for moms who are either EPing or want to try a pump for a month or two. This pump does the job and while not extremely portable, is easy enough to take from floor to floor in my house. It's fairly quiet and very easy to use. It does have a battery that you can use without having it plugged in...

10-25-2011, 03:52 PM by hollase

I rented this breast pump for several months after the birth of my son - it was the one that I used in the hospital, so I didn't have to purchase any of the extra attachments. It worked awesome. Way easier than any hand pump, and with the addition with a pumping brassiere, it was quick and easy to use. The suction and speed were great, so great in fact, that I was pretty bummed with the performance of the Medela Pump-In-Style when I finally saved up enough money to purchase it (the suction w...

03-24-2013, 12:59 PM by LunaLady

I rented this pump from the hospital when my baby was born at 33 weeks. I started pumping 20 minutes after he was born (vaginally) and I got 6 cc's of colostrum!

I used this every 2-3 hours for 12 weeks and I have this machine to thank that 1) I even established a supply and 2) that my son was able to start breastfeeding.

This machine was so efficient and effective for me. My son was 'too small' to breastfeed and then had nipple confusion, so he did not rout...

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members own this product.
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    Medela Symphony Breast Pump

Description: Symphony is Medela's latest innovation in hospital-grade electric double pumps. With breakthrough 2-Phase Expression pumping, Symphony is proven to reduce pumping time through faster let-down and milk flow and remove as much milk as a breastfeeding baby. Symphony implements the results of extensive research on electric breastpumps initiated by Medela and conducted by internationally renowned lactation researcher Peter Hartmann, Ph.D.

What's Included
                    Symphony 2.0 Program Card - English
                    Available in Spanish and French also
                    Container Stand
                    Protector for Card/Cord

Symphony® Breastpump
                    Model: 0240108

Features and Benefits
                    2-Phase Expression Pumping
                    Long Term Daily Use
                    Double or Single Pump
                    Multi-User, with personal double pumping system #67099 or #67116
                    Chosen for you and your baby - All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA/DEHP Free.

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Baby Product
                    EAN 1203215252311
                    Feature BPA/DEHP Free
                    Label Medela
                    List Price $1,599.00
                    Manufacturer Medela
                    Product Group Baby Product
                    Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                    Publisher Medela
                    Studio Medela