--
      --
        --
          30%
            60%
              10 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-11-2011, 12:58 PM by triskelion

This is a great hand pump for occasional use. I got two of these in the hospital with tubing to connect to the Medela Harmony hospital grade pump. Mine came with the medium flanges (24 mm) but you can get other sizes for a more comfortable fit if needed. As with all manual pumps, if you're going to be using it daily, it's probably worth your money to invest in a cheap electric pump like the Medela swing. This was much more comfortable for me until I got used to the electric pump.

02-21-2011, 10:44 PM by StoriesInTheSoil

I love this little manual pump!  I found it extremely user friendly.  The innovative letdown function is great!  It is compact and easy to clean and very ergonomic to use.

09-04-2011, 11:45 PM by PsycheGal

I got my first medela manual pump as a gift from my midwife back in 2005 and recieved another one as a gift after I had my second baby in 2007.  Both times it was a disaster.  

First off, the cone/funnel is too small for a larger breast, even when you take off the cover -- it says it's adjustable for larger and smaller breasts but mine only adjusted DOWN with little inserts and I really needed it to adjust UP!  The circumference was just not wide enough to support enough ...

11-02-2011, 01:08 PM by bittermelon

sorry folks, i have no idea what the price was anymore...

if you primarily nurse, but want to make sure that there is human milk available when you are away for limited periods, this is really all that you need.  the suction easily produces let down at your own pace.  for my purposes, sometimes 3-5 times a day and up to 2 days a week, i was able to ensure that my daughter never needed a supplement while i was away.  it worked perfectly for me for almost a year a...

11-02-2011, 01:24 PM by hippiemama86

This pump has worked amazingly for me. The suction was very good, and I love the fact that it comes with storage bottle, and nipples for the bottles for use. We didn't bottle feed much, but when mommy needed a glass of wine, or an evening out, this was my saving grace.

I stored the pump for a while, and upon taking it back out, discovered the suction wasn't as good as before. Not sure if I stored it wrong, or I need to replace a part or what. I will tackle that hurdle when I have anot...

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump

Description: The only manual pump with breakthrough Natural Expression pumping for maximum milk flow. Natural Expression is an advanced pumping pattern that mimics a baby's nursing rhythm by pumping in two distinct modes. Let-down Mode?Simulates your baby's initial rapid suckling to initiate faster milk flow or ?let-down.? Expression Mode?Simulates your baby's slower, deeper suckling for maximum milk flow in less time. First and only manual pump with Natural Expression pumping designed for faster let-down and milk flow - the SoftFit Breastshield massages while you pump - the Ergonomic swivel handle for maximum comfort and flexibility - Easier assembly and cleaning?fewer parts than other manual pumps - Compatible with most standard baby bottles - No batteries required. Includes: one Harmony pump, one SoftFit Breastshield, two 5oz. containers with lids, one bottle stand, instructions and a Breastfeeding Information Guide. Please Note: Due to sanitary restrictions, this product is NOT returnable. Includes: one Harmony pump, one SoftFit Breastshield, two 5oz. containers with lids, one bottle stand, instructions and a Breastfeeding Information Guide.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0883413186284
                        Feature BulletPoint
                        Label Gerber
                        List Price $34.99
                        Manufacturer Gerber
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher Gerber
                        Studio Gerber