Viewing Product: The First Year's Infant To Toddler Tub with Sling, Blue - Mothering Forums

The First Year's Infant To Toddler Tub with Sling, Blue
Rating Distribution 4 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            25%
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-11-2011, 03:21 PM by mhemingson

The net was easy to adjust and kept our baby in the water, but safe. The netting had a padded headrest as well. The plug made draining easy. Once our baby got older, the tub felt too small for him once we stopped using the netting. I liked the separate small tub for the soapy water. 

02-15-2011, 02:14 PM by Mosaic
                  I like this tub pretty well because it has an inclined side for younger babies and then another side where the older baby can sit up and be better supported. The bottom has this green padding that provides comfort and helps keep baby from slipping. My only complaint is that the netting on top for newborns never worked well for me. I felt like it kept the baby too far out of the water or was otherwise just too hard to get right, so I tried it a few times and then threw the net in the closet, nev...
                    02-22-2011, 01:37 PM by justKate

I received this tub as a gift before my daughter was born.  As a first-time mom with no experience around babies, I was nervous about holding a wet, slippery newborn, and this tub made that less intimidating.  The sling is secure, and the tub fit nicely into my kitchen sink.  My DD only used this tub for a very short time.  I eventually started getting in the tub with her, and then once she could sit on her own I put her in the regular bathtub for baths. 

Because it was...

02-27-2011, 08:46 PM by Yaliina

I had this (think it was a gift) for DS1, who was born in 2005, and loved it then.  I stored it, and brought it out again for DS2 (born 2010).  I still love it.  I didn't end up using the sling for DS2, but mostly because I was more experienced at baby bathing, and did it in the sink at first.  But now, it's perfect to let the baby play in while I'm showering and can keep an eye on him, and he loves to splash around and sit up, changing positions as he pleases.  Really, a baby bath is s...

Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members have owned this product.
                      No members want this product.
                      Details
                      The First Year's Infant To Toddler Tub with Sling, Blue

Description: All the security, comfort and convenience parents and growing babies need in a tub. Its deep ergonomic design holds baby better for bathing, and parents will love that it fits both single and double sinks. Plus, the mildew-resistant pads make for a cleaner bath and a special drain plug changes color to alert parents if the water is too hot for baby. Mesh sling with padded headrest provides extra comfort and support to cradle even the littlest ones. From newborn to toddler, bathtime couldn't be better! From birth.

UPC: 071463031559
                      Unit Dimensions: 30.0" x 15.75" x 9.5"

Details:

Detail Value
                      Binding Baby Product
                      EAN 0071463031559
                      Feature Recommended for newborn babies to toddlers
                      Label Learning Curve
                      List Price $21.99
                      Manufacturer Learning Curve
                      Product Group Baby Product
                      Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                      Publisher Learning Curve
                      Studio Learning Curve
                      Title The First Year's Infant To Toddler Tub with Sling, Blue
                      UPC 071463031559
                      Release Date 2007-07-30
                      Height 9 inches
                      Length 29 inches
                      Weight 3.2 pounds
                      Width 15.2 inches
                      Brand The First Years
                      Package Quantity 2
                      Color Blue
                      Model Y3155