--
      17%
        --
          17%
            17%
              6 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-11-2011, 04:38 PM by Jelinifer

I bought a box of these prior to returning to work thinking they would help cut down on the time it took to clean my pump parts and baby bottles at the end of a long day. I did not have luck with these at all! The instructions recommend a few different "cook" times on the microwave depending on the power setting on the microwave and also a set amount of water to add into the bag along with your pump parts to create steam. I even tried playing around with microwaving at the different tempera...

02-11-2011, 07:48 PM by Mosaic
                  This product is for disinfecting, NOT "cleaning" of pump parts (as another reviewer failed to note). It works well for that. I use an Ameda brand pump, but its parts fit well into these bags and seem to be disinfected well after cleaning. They're especially good when travelling, because they pack up very small and can be used in any ol' microwave, which is extra helpful when you're on the road and washing your pump parts in sinks that aren't as clean as those you have at home. I also really lik...
                    02-21-2011, 10:52 PM by StoriesInTheSoil

I love these!  I can hand wash my pump parts and then use these to disinfect them in a matter of minutes!  When I am pumping donor milk, I am very careful to disinfect all my pump parts for each use and these make it so easy.  Each bag can be used multiple times as well.  I love the checkboxes on the bags for keeping track of how many times you've used it!

11-02-2011, 06:17 PM by thegreenbeagle

These bags are straightforward and do their job.  Decent value for the cost.  They are also a great way to tote your breast pump parts back and forth to work.

05-21-2013, 08:02 PM by KaliShanti

These work and they are so convenient! I love how they have the check mark boxes on there so you know how many times you used it. The only thing that I wish is that they were a bit bigger as they don't hold all the parts at one time.

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags

Description: Unique and powerful, Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags eliminate 99.9% of all harmful bacteria and germs from most breast pump parts and feeding accessories. Now you can do daily disinfecting in as fast as 3 minutes flat thanks to these easy-to-use Micro-Steam Bags. Faster than boiling and more effective than dishwashing, these bags are a real time saver for Mom. Just add water and heat in the microwave and you?re ready to go! And, these great bags are reusable too, up to 20 uses per bag. 5 reusable bags per box. Features:Eliminates 99.9% of all harmful bacteria and germsQuick, only 3 minutesMore effective than dishwashingJust add water and microwaveUp to 20 uses per bag5 bags per box

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0020451870243
                        Feature Economical - 5 reusable bags per box (up to 20 uses per bag = 100 uses)
                        Label Medela
                        List Price $5.00
                        Manufacturer Medela
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher Medela
                        Studio Medela
                        Title Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags
                        UPC 020451870243
                        Height 3 inches
                        Length 12 inches
                        Weight 1 pounds