--
      14%
        14%
          14%
            --
              7 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-11-2011, 04:38 PM by Pumpkin_Pie

I have a few of these tanks and they work well as nursing tanks to layer under other clothing, but they do run very short in the torso.  I wish I had found the "long" version before buying the shorter "regular" ones.  I also prefer Gilligan and O'Malley (Target brand) tanks over these.  They do provide good support for bigger breasts, but I wish they were cut a bit  higher.  I always worried that I would "pop out" over the top. 

02-11-2011, 05:40 PM by nicolerenee515

I love the idea of nursing tanks, because it covers your stomach and back when you are nursing in public.  But this one has no padding. If there is any leaking, you have to wear nursing pads, which you can see circle outlines through your shirt. I would much rather have a nursing shirt that has slight padding.  Then there is no chance of leaking through. 

03-23-2011, 10:11 PM by Gretchen_PDX

I love this tank for days at home chilling with my little breastfeeder. But I need a real bra for out of the house days! The fabric is nice and durable, this washes well, the latches are easy to undo, but there is no support for the girls. Maybe if you are rocking a smaller set this would work better!!

10-21-2011, 05:32 AM by Meghanv

GlamourMom is obviously out to make you feel anything but glamorous in their inaccurately sized nursing bras.  When you attempt to exchange one for a different size, they refuse you!  DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!  There are too many other top notch companies out there to waste your time with these amateurs...

10-26-2012, 11:41 AM by beequaweddell

I really tried to like this, but alas, everything I ever wore this under showed the big circles that are cut out. I think I needed a bigger size also, but they only made up to XXL -  that was supposed to be in my size range,..

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tank

Description: The revolutionary patent-pending design of this Glamour Mom tank combines complete post-partum tummy coverage with a built-in soft cup frame and elastic shelf for total breast support.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Apparel
                        EAN 0879946000333
                        Feature A light mesh liner holds nursing pads in place when opening flaps. Machine washable.
                        Product Group Apparel
                        Product Type Name SHIRT
                        Title Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tank Black X-Large
                        UPC 879946000333
                        Brand Glamourmom
                        Color Black
                        Size Small