--
      --
        --
          --
            71%
              7 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-11-2011, 05:35 PM by Jelinifer

I bought this stool to make learning to nurse my new baby comfortable since I have very short legs. I chose this stool on a whim since it was the cheapest in the store as well. The stool raises my knees to the perfect level to be able to easily rest my son in my lap to nurse him. It's a sturdy little stool and I have stood on it more than once without worry of it falling apart. You do have to assemble the pieces, but it is very easy to put together. I am dissappointed that the paint on the s...

02-21-2011, 07:09 PM by theetieri

This stool was perfect for positioning my baby when nursing. It was inexpensive and now that my daughter is 21 months, she uses it as a sitting stool.

02-21-2011, 10:33 PM by StoriesInTheSoil

I remember my mom having this stool when my sister was a baby so I got one when I was pregnant with my son.  It is miraculous how much more comfortable nursing in the rocker is with this footstool!  It really reduces strain and makes things much easier.  I highly recommend these!

02-23-2011, 09:22 AM by abrain

This stool has the perfect position for nursing a newborn and beyond!

Makes latch easier and more comfortable for your neck, shoulders, and back.

You'll be amazed at what the proper position will do for your enjoyment of  nursing.

My husband and I still fight for the rocking chair and footstool to drink our coffee in the morning.

02-25-2011, 07:59 AM by LionessMom

i dont even remember how much i paid. it was on sale. i had tried it out at the store and brought it home. i love it. it helps my back and thighs feel better. it raises my legs up to help support the baby. i have been using it for a long time. i use it regularly, every time i sit in the rocking chair. my kids use it in the rocking chair, and my husband will use it to put on his work boots. everybody loves it. the baby uses it as a chair. lol. i got it in nautral wood and havent had any probl...

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Medela Nursing Stool

Description: Alleviate stress on your back, shoulders and neck while breastfeeding. The Medela Nursing Stool is gently angled to help you comfortably position your baby for breastfeeding, reducing the chance of soreness caused by poor positioning. The excellent ergonomic and orthopedic design allows you to elevate the feet, legs and lap to help prevent back aches, stiff necks and sore shoulders. Obstetricians and gynecologists also recommend the Nursing Stool for prenatal use in the last trimester of pregnancy. Constructed of fine-crafted wood in a natural oak finish, it blends attractively with most décor. Imported. 7Hx12-7/8Wx10-7/8D".

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0020451760032
                        Feature High-quality construction with attractive oak or white finish
                        Label Gerber
                        List Price $27.99
                        Manufacturer Gerber
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher Gerber
                        Studio Gerber
                        Title Medela Nursing Stool
                        UPC 020451760032
                        Brand Medela
                        Package Quantity 3
                        MPN 61082